Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SERIOUS BUG -

Chase can you confirm or not that there was a reward for the completion on the 18 tasks during the week long event? Upon completion I got the green icon top right screen but absolutely no reward, no plata bag, no resources. NADA.

I had a feeling some guerrilla directives were planned to be distributed since there was no other event and since I was totally mismatched there finished well below where I should of.

SECONDLY I just got a message on the in game inbox to say that upgrades in training camp are half price for the next 3 days. Enjoy 5 upgrades etc etc. That message has now disappeared and I can confirm it's list price in the training camp. What's that all about?

And I still haven't heard from you on the other issue.

lobsterboy

I still have the 50% off all unit and ability upgrades message and the sale is reflected in my training camp. I never finished the event but I did hear comments in my cartel that there was no reward at the end.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
There is no reward at the end as the rewards were staggered through goals along the way to the end of this event. That's what the team has told me. What was misleading to this end? I would like to pass along feedback so we can improve.

lobsterboy

There is no reward at the end as the rewards were staggered through goals along the way to the end of this event. That's what the team has told me. What was misleading to this end? I would like to pass along feedback so we can improve.
Players are used to being rewarded at the end of events like these. Everyone was plugging away hard for a week and then felt like they got nothing for it, even though the resources and plata bag were being collected along the way. The resources were no more than they would have been from just regular gameplay. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I got a heavy helmet in my plata bag and I was contect with that.

Mike Toreno

50% price for specific building upgrades, also most of training camp upgrades.

As for the task reward system i don't know of such problems yet.

The 50% off icon returned after about 20 mins.

The Event (if u could really call it that) was a farce in my opinion as it was many others judging by comments I've read on other posts.

Put on a good show chase and people will generally pay to see it. Goodwill and all that.

Mike Toreno

The 50% off icon returned after about 20 mins.

The Event (if u could really call it that) was a farce in my opinion as it was many others judging by comments I've read on other posts.

Put on a good show chase and people will generally pay to see it. Goodwill and all that.

Chase 50% cost for all buildings upgrades? Or only the Cartel Port plus

the Training Camp upgrades.