Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Shame Ftx!!!

Raul

Hello I am Raul,I want to let you know you've made a fool out of us , after spending thousands of euros on sicario and talents with missiles ,firebombs and flash, skill big bang effect rank 5, now all of these arent worth anything and you ve made fun of our money and the time we have spent playing this game. I am level 68 and at this level with torchers and fire,missile, flash, you cannot defeat anyone. You are forcing me now to invest in fuego and sicario Davids,etc..but I wont do it. I hope you are happy you lost 80% of level 65+ and will lose everyone soon. It s not normal what happened,after all the players invested in fire bombs, energy and skill bb. Now not even ground defence isnt important. Shame on you for canceling everything we spent lots of money on untill now. After two years of playing and thousands of euros invested, I sadly will delete this game.

YKa

..... you've made a fool out of us , .....
That not true, FTX did not do fool from anyone.
FTX just looking for such people, who are ready to throw out tons of money.
Actually people, who arespending thousands of dollars for games or very, very reach peoples, and few thousands dollars for them like for me few cents or already fools, that pay last money ......

Raul

My biggest problem isnt the money that i ve spent on the game,but the fact that i cant play it anymore (this is what FTX must understand). Were not really complaining about the money that we have spent, but the fact that were now stucked.Its not normal that from 100 sicario to use only 1-2 to be able to win a fight and only with fuegos.

I’ve always had my fuegos up because compound hits, but for many players this is not true. It is stupid, all we need atm is 3 davids without talents (we don’t even need 4) and maxed fuegos. So... why did we upgrade all troops, got perfect sics, all garbage now? Ftx don’t know what they are doing, they don’t know their own game... and then we have ben, someone who tell us, he knows what game is but all he is, is a muppet from ftx! Maybe another one who will quit this forum soon when he realizes ftx is fooling us and him!

Lost_gravity

Hello I am Raul,I want to let you know you've made a fool out of us , after spending thousands of euros on sicario and talents with missiles ,firebombs and flash, skill big bang effect rank 5, now all of these arent worth anything and you ve made fun of our money and the time we have spent playing this game. I am level 68 and at this level with torchers and fire,missile, flash, you cannot defeat anyone. You are forcing me now to invest in fuego and sicario Davids,etc..but I wont do it. I hope you are happy you lost 80% of level 65+ and will lose everyone soon. It s not normal what happened,after all the players invested in fire bombs, energy and skill bb. Now not even ground defence isnt important. Shame on you for canceling everything we spent lots of money on untill now. After two years of playing and thousands of euros invested, I sadly will delete this game.
Its just a shame that FTX had to kill the game.. they probably are not getting much revenue out of this game. Hence come up with a new game and milk the cash cows for another 2 year..