Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sicario still unavailable after you attack

sky_high

yea so my sicario was on cooldown for idk 2 mins so almost ready to come back up. so I click my revenge attack ready to attack because he's up in 2 and didn't want to scroll back down forever to find the guy to revenge all over again. basically i hit attack after let's say 3-4 mins? didn't notice my guy still "unavailable" even though he is available and i couldn't retreat because then i wouldn't be able to make my revenge attack. so yea i'm forced to attack now with 3 sicarios and i lose terribly. can we please get this changed to where if you have a sicario ready in 1-2 mins after waiting the full 30 minutes he'll show up when you're about to war?

sky_high

yep no response. i was hoping for the usual dismissive response of, "this issue has been resolved!". it's an obvious glitch/bug that should be corrected. if your sicario is back from cooldown after you click scout or attack he should be available when you're scouting or attacking.