Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SIMPLE things that would make the game more convinient

Serge

Not a hate thread, no fan of FTX but i know that SOMETIMES they do listen to what is said, so i wanna have a thread where people just propose little simple things that would make the game smoother for us all. Not things that would effect attacking directly, so PREFERABLY not ideas that could hinder their revenues, nor ideas that particularly make things 'cheaper' for us, but would just make things, a little bit easier, and hopefully, wouldn't be too much of an ask from the devs. These are a culmination of things I've seen posted on the forum so far.

If you have an idea, post it, ill edit the OP and put it in here so @Chase - FTX Games can see all of the ideas in one box, i dont imagine it will be a yes to all (or even most?) of them, but its occurred to me that nearly all the issues we see posted on here revolve around issues with 'attacking' or 'defending', so they all essentially lead to the same conclusion which is - 'you take too much money from me plz make the game cheaperrrr'.

1.) Let us re-grow Trees - Many of us didn't see the benefit of tree's at first, it seemed only logical to cut them down ASAP at the time, would be nice if we could get some back? Just make it so it costs more to plant than you get from cutting one down maybe

2.) Give us a way to save teams like we save outposts (Chase has already suggested this may come in the future). And in doing this, please give us a way to sort them out better, offensive, defensive,starts etc.

3.) Give us a separate menu/slider for revenge attacks - One, because it makes finding the revenge attacks quicker, and Two - because it saves people from losing revenge attacks to those who use autoclikers, hey bro, you can have your res and my medal, i just wanna be able to take them back INIT. Along with this, could we possible have something that indicates to us when revenge attacks will be vulnerable? perhaps a simple mark that shows up when theyre vulnerable timer has started?

4.) Give Capos/RH/LT's the option to opt someone out of a war - The opt out system is great, very clever, but it has its drawbacks, especially when dealing with a cartel that has plenty of international members on many different timezones.

5.) I wont say a new PM system, because clearly thats long for you guys.. but i would maybe a way of identifying which cartel someone is in when we scout them? If you guys want things to flow and stuff, get people into the cartels and all that, give us a way to at least FIND people when we scout them, we (as players) will handle the rest as far as communication goes..

6) Make it so that speedups in the Compound can ONLY be used by Capo, RH or LTS

7) Make it so that if you are given a ranking within a cartel, you do not miss out on wars (some people would debate this but ive always been for it anyway)

8) Allow us to view and change Sicario's while we are scouting

9) A system that shows cartel war history

Hopefully we get some more stuff on here, and Chase can come on, see the ideas, report back to the devs and then come back and tell us how possible the ideas are or not .

Chase - In regards to autoclickers, maybe you guys didn't realise it, but when you introduced your new achievements, all that has done is encourage people to use autoclickers more. Now, you've not responded to any comments regarding them or whatever - i don't even know if you guys acknowledge them as being real.. but they are. The achievement bonuses were a nice little perk, but PLEASE do something to aid us ALL more in getting revenge attacks on people that are breaking the T&C's by using automation software to keep them online for all periods of the day except for the 6 or so periods when they are vulnerable for 30 minutes.

I've done my best to make sure this not about issues that can be resolved using money, so there shouldn't be any ideas in this thread that will benefit any one player more or less than another... And hopefully, that will also make it easier for Chase to explain to us why something can or cant be done, instead of him just not saying the obvious lol.

Last edited:

Julio

You can add to #4, give players a way to opt out or opt in for the next war while the current war is going on. Right now they have to wait until the war is over.

sky_high

Just want to elaborate on revenges further. Give us the ability to revenge someone when they're online, as that's the whole point of a revenge to let the guy have his revenge without checking if they're online every hour.

-ability for the capo to sign over the cartel to a right-hand
-some sort of cartel bulletin board where war plans or important messages can be pinned front and center
-option for sped ups to only be used by LTs, RHs, Capo or All (off limits for recruits & falcons or have an option for them to use)
-ability to better find/sort and organize all sicario's and talents into your favorite lineups, combos (should have basic tab to find offensive, defensive, cartel sicario's at the very least). sort by level, stars, talents (and clearly display which sicario's have which talents at least via hover over)
-outposts for mission sicario's are not worth even trying for unless you're ptw and op (for what 1 contract? that's cute!)
-hopefully the issue where it opts out cartel hierarchy because of medal counts needs to be corrected asap.

that's it for now. just posting what many have already stated just wanted to reiterate this.

Serge

Just want to elaborate on revenges further. Give us the ability to revenge someone when they're online, as that's the whole point of a revenge to let the guy have his revenge without checking if they're online every hour.

-ability for the capo to sign over the cartel to a right-hand
-some sort of cartel bulletin board where war plans or important messages can be pinned front and center
-outposts for mission sicario's are not worth even trying for unless you're ptw and op (for what 1 contract? that's cute!)
I didn't know what you mean by ability to sign over cartel to a RH, capo can give the cartel to whoever he wants as far as i know?

As for a bulletin board, the reason i didnt mention a whole new messaging system is i have a feeling they would not want to invest the time in creating something completely new, most people use an external app for communication within the cartels by now anyway, no self respecting cartel that i know off expects war plans to be posted in game (the in game chat is unreliable anyway).

And no offence, but i didn't include the outposts for missions point because it kinda contradicts the point of the thread, the rest was good though :D

You can add to #4, give players a way to opt out or opt in for the next war while the current war is going on. Right now they have to wait until the war is over.
This in theory, wouldn't be needed if the Hierarchy could opt people in and out of wars, since they are the only ones that can search for war, they would be able to technically decide who will be in and out when they search :).

So really, it would be down to the people at the top to ensure that they have made the right adjustments before the next search

Last edited:

Serge

We should be able to raid players who are online!!! They would only lose the resources once they go offline or become vulnerable o_O
Screw you autoclickers :eek::eek:
Id like this too lol

BUTT - what happens if you get raided while one of your buildings is being upgraded, and you finish the upgrade with gold, only to log off and find you were raided while you were online and ur weapon was going.

What im getting at, is people would complain that its not fair:

"I had 3 weapons upgrading that i was planning to speed up with gold, whats the point of speeding up in gold when my base got raided while i was online and completely unaware anyway" .. or something along these lines

Remember, to the devs, an autoclicker user just comes off as someone who is online all the time, and thats something that they probably have no problem with at all (probably under the assumption the more time they spend online, the more they spends on the game or whatever). Thats why i would just prefer a way of revenges being easier to carry out, autoclickers have become a problem for 'everyone' now that people are scrambling to make top 5 and get their bonus

sky_high

I didn't know what you mean by ability to sign over cartel to a RH, capo can give the cartel to whoever he wants as far as i know?

As for a bulletin board, the reason i didnt mention a whole new messaging system is i have a feeling they would not want to invest the time in creating something completely new, most people use an external app for communication within the cartels by now anyway, no self respecting cartel that i know off expects war plans to be posted in game (the in game chat is unreliable anyway).

And no offence, but i didn't include the outposts for missions point because it kinda contradicts the point of the thread, the rest was good though :D
ah ok, maybe you can do that which is fine. what i meant was, if the capo goes missing for whatever reason (let's say he just never logs back in ever) or for let's say 3 weeks (fair amount, very long time that would kill a cartel w/out a capo 3 weeks), it should give the cartel over and assign a new capo by default (to the next highest in charge so the RH with the most medals or no RH then LT w/ highest medals) so nobody needs to desert the cartel, start over and make a whole new entire cartel (which is pretty ridiculous considering the time spent on say just any cartel).

also fair point on the bulletin board except i would totally use that and that really isn't anything more than just a sticky note pinned to the compound so it wouldn't be anything hard to develop. Just rules you know things you shouldn't have to tell every new member that steps foot into your cartel. Also why have another app loaded all the time if i don't even have to especially for a mobile app game which is what it is just a game.

lol not offended. sicario mission outposts are a serious issue for any level player and bringing new players into the game and keeping it fun without alienating them but that's fine.

oh yea, 1 more thing, cartel matchmaking choices (so we don't get these ridiculous unfair mismatches 20 levels apart) & cartel details (compound level, rating, members lowest, highest & average levels (& cartel member list), maybe even their cartel ranking worldwide. hierarchy of each side can accept/decline after seeing who their potential opponent is with clear details about that cartel. yea it might not be as fast but it won't be a complete waste of time (that's 2 whole days wasted) after the fact.

thanks for taking the time to post this thread as it's good to have everything all in one place so it's not overlooked. cheers on a better game!

Laquica

ah ok, maybe you can do that which is fine. what i meant was, if the capo goes missing for whatever reason (let's say he just never logs back in ever) or for let's say 3 weeks (fair amount, very long time that would kill a cartel w/out a capo 3 weeks), it should give the cartel over and assign a new capo by default (to the next highest in charge so the RH with the most medals or no RH then LT w/ highest medals) so nobody needs to desert the cartel, start over and make a whole new entire cartel (which is pretty ridiculous considering the time spent on say just any cartel).

also fair point on the bulletin board except i would totally use that and that really isn't anything more than just a sticky note pinned to the compound so it wouldn't be anything hard to develop. Just rules you know things you shouldn't have to tell every new member that steps foot into your cartel. Also why have another app loaded all the time if i don't even have to especially for a mobile app game which is what it is just a game.

lol not offended. sicario mission outposts are a serious issue for any level player and bringing new players into the game and keeping it fun without alienating them but that's fine.

oh yea, 1 more thing, cartel matchmaking choices (so we don't get these ridiculous unfair mismatches 20 levels apart) & cartel details (compound level, rating, members lowest, highest & average levels (& cartel member list), maybe even their cartel ranking worldwide. hierarchy of each side can accept/decline after seeing who their potential opponent is with clear details about that cartel. yea it might not be as fast but it won't be a complete waste of time (that's 2 whole days wasted) after the fact.

thanks for taking the time to post this thread as it's good to have everything all in one place so it's not overlooked. cheers on a better game!
I smell mutiny

Julio

This in theory, wouldn't be needed if the Hierarchy could opt people in and out of wars, since they are the only ones that can search for war, they would be able to technically decide who will be in and out when they search :).

So really, it would be down to the people at the top to ensure that they have made the right adjustments before the next search
It would be a lot easier if an individual who knows they are or are not going to be available could make their decisions in advance. This would be a very easy update and would make it easier on everyone.

W@tch3r

It would be nice to see a timer when the autoclicker becomes vulnerable. With the timer it would be pointless for them to stay online. Even with them going offline for a bit should be a time of day to make the base vulnerable no matter if you are online or not. So you can plan your attack and get rid of the autoclicker.

Serge

It would be nice to see a timer when the autoclicker becomes vulnerable. With the timer it would be pointless for them to stay online. Even with them going offline for a bit should be a time of day to make the base vulnerable no matter if you are online or not. So you can plan your attack and get rid of the autoclicker.
Ive added this, and a separate little message in regards to autoclickers.

Del

It would be great if you could just switch troops instantly aswell(providing their healthy obviously)waiting 25mins + to switch troops for missions etc is just a pain in the *** that isnt needed.

Serge

It would be great if you could just switch troops instantly aswell(providing their healthy obviously)waiting 25mins + to switch troops for missions etc is just a pain in the *** that isnt needed.
Sorry, no offence, but I won't add this because while it makes 10000% sense ( like when you switch them at war, it's instant) - You'd be asking them to stop something that costs us everyday gold ( to speed the process up if you can't be bothered to wait ) .. and if you check the first post I made, then you'll understand why :)

Centipede

Let us switch out sicarios while scouting other player, similar to war. So we dont have to keep going back to home base. And let our troops regenerate while we're scouting.

Add a 12hr, 24hr speedup option for home base upgrades.

Add a 2nd slot in workshop, and/or skip the process of crafting war strikes. On day 1 of war, give us maybe 8,10 outposts to attack. And each attack gets you .25 strikes. No crafting

Add a 5th squad camp. Add a 3rd slot for talents.

Offer laquica bundles.

Let players practice attacks on their own home base/cartel compound. To test out a new layout

Centipede

I mentioned this before, but have revenges pop up on the map.

Change the interface on upgrading sicarios with plata. Scrolling thru 500 ak47s is ridiculous. Have the 500,2000 platas show up 1st so I can use them up

TajKyH

Chase-ftx: We will consider your requirements and probably most of them will be available in update in 19th June...

...2023!