Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Since the wifi talent trick has been patched do you now find yourselves spending less motivated

Since the wifi talent trick has been patched.. do you now finds your selves spending less money..?

• Yes

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters

Jayjay

do you know find yourselves less motivated to spend money on gold for narcos..? Please your honest opinion.

Stefano

It is quite simple all player that have used the cheat are unreachable for all other players.

We have some low level players in our group but they will have no chance to reach our level, we have 4 Diego's with all missiles talents, they have to spend over 200€ for that.

By closing the bug FTX made it impossible for low level players to get in competition with the one that used the bug ...

Nemesis

i wouldn't mind spending gold on talents but if i press the refresh button i don't want that 1/5 machine gun damage to ever pop up again but it does. this doesn't make anyone feel like they are getting closer to getting the talent they want.
and the production talents? who the **** uses them.. i dont even upgrade my production buildings (there should be a new category and new sicarios for production with stats similar to gustavo)

ever since i found out about the wifi trick (it still works to see your next talents) i'm just not upgrading if i can't get atleast a 2/5 or 3/5 of the talent i want during the time window when i can see the next talents, repetitive ****** talents just make this worse.

this is just my opinion as a new player, sorry if i made any spelling errors or i misunderstood the point of this thread.

TRL82

I think they should just put the bug back in to level the playing field. Since now it is too lopsided. Unless you spend $10,000 you will never be able to catch up. Either that or remove all the BS talents that no one wants. That away you can at least have a better chance to get a good talent.

Cruzzer

There are now so many talents available that it has become de-motivating to try and get the talents you really want. I'm okay with the randomness of the system, but if I pass on a 3/5 machine gun health talent, then it should be pulled out of the cycle and I should never see it or anything lower again.

Stefano

You want ban all users that used the trick?

Everyone in a top 20 Italian cartel was knowing the trick, everyone except FTX it seems...

And this for months...

sOeR

totally , before they took out de bug i was spending much more money. right now im conform with my sicarios and talents and just buy gold for shields.
Be banned? for what? for connection problem when i was trying to get talents? ban the ftx team and after that play about the players.

Matt

I reckon we should be allowed to buy what ever talent we want instead of playing the narcos lottery it might even the field out a bit, some one in my cartel done 9 k gold and didn't even get one 5/5 missle talent that seems well fair, I might as well talk to a wall because no one ever listens to what goes on in this forum, @Chase - FTX Games

TRL82

Ban em for cheating
I would assume that the game knew or even possibly made this bug possible and told some of their friends or high level players about it. Then it got leaked. So they had to change the coding that allowed this to happen.

TRL82

So I really don't think they would ever ban anyone for this. When they allowed for it to happen. What was done is done. So now they just have to wait until all those people that did the disconnect just quit playing but when that happens the game will be done anyway.

EgregiousParagon.

I guess the issue today is with all the units they added, 50 gold is too much for talent change.

Instead of me using predictors I decided just change the talent on the whim for one of my Diego. Ouch expensive mistake. Never going to do this again.

Matt3284

Banter and jokes aside.. i just put talents on 4 sicarios and it cost me near enough 38k gold.

I talented all my scorpions before the nerf and that was 100 gold each roll.. they are not gonna drop the price when people are paying the asked price already and if they did.. how many people would go mad, after paying 40+k gold then they lower it?