Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skills Chest

Muhammed

I just spent 14k gold on skills chest, only to realize 45 chest were old skills.
Why are old/obsolete skills still being offered in chest? 7200 gold down the drain (800 gold for 5 chest- 5×9=45 800×9=7200) basically stolen by ftx on fraudulent sales.

Before you recommend switching them with dice 1st) they should have never been sold 2nd) i only recieved 900 dice on 84 chest 3rd) i attempted to switch 10 of them (100 dice) and got 5 more old skills.

Why are old skills still being sold
@Chase - FTX Games this issue was suppose ti have been resolved months back when the free chest were as compensation.

Muhammed

@Chase - FTX Games also have complete video of the purchases so FTX cant say otherwise, all transactions i make within narcos are recorded and have been for months now becauae you guys always seem to find away to mess things up.

Mike Toreno

DICE in EVENT RAIDS REWARDS.

If MISSIONS give us rewards like DICE/DIRECTIVES/PLATA BAG/SKILLS CHEST

what a splendid game we play HERMANOS !

10585.jpg

10676.jpg

10690.jpg

Muhammed

@Chase - FTX Games a response would be great, or are you just going to ignore the issue and my inquiry like FTX support?
How is this any different then what the players were doing with gold exploit??? This is definitely not fair and equal game play. Its borderline theft.

Jesse

I just spent 14k gold on skills chest, only to realize 45 chest were old skills.
Why are old/obsolete skills still being offered in chest? 7200 gold down the drain (800 gold for 5 chest- 5×9=45 800×9=7200) basically stolen by ftx on fraudulent sales.

Before you recommend switching them with dice 1st) they should have never been sold 2nd) i only recieved 900 dice on 84 chest 3rd) i attempted to switch 10 of them (100 dice) and got 5 more old skills.

Why are old skills still being sold
@Chase - FTX Games this issue was suppose ti have been resolved months back when the free chest were as compensation.

Jesse

I spent 2800 gold last night on skill chests just for the dice and received a couple old skills and I bought them just to change a slot and 2800 gold later and i have the same setup I started with not impressed even a little I won't be buying anymore gold after that kinda robbery