Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Slot trades

Johny B.

hey.
It's just me or the "random" slot trade is a fake radom? Usually I have to waste 200+ dices to sucessfuly trade 1 slot If I want green it goes red-blue-red-blue-red...
I'm almost quiting the game because of this.

DDRR

hey.
It's just me or the "random" slot trade is a fake radom? Usually I have to waste 200+ dices to sucessfuly trade 1 slot If I want green it goes red-blue-red-blue-red...
They rig everything, nothing is true random.

Shank

hey.
I spent 360 dice to switch one color to green. It just kept repeating blue/red over and over again.

Bogan

Oh the dice game, we all love the dice game.. Not!!! Change slots u need to randomly change the slot colours, want to upgrade skills u need dice... It costs you way to much to do these things and it also costs way to much to get the dice...

Anonymous

hey.
It's not random bud, just like talents and the roulette wheel all a fixed up scam