Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Slots

Brandi1982

Hello! I purchased the $9.99 credit about 15 min ago. ( I have purchased credits many many times before, with no issues) and I have not yet received the credits for it. The $9.99 was taken from my card( so that wasn’t the issue) also... there is a on tournaments. As you can see, I’m on level 1,273 so I’m not sure why the tournament would be locked. Please if possible, fix both issues. I really love this game. Thanx so much! ( I tried to attach a photo,‍♀Said file was too large. )

BenOG

Administrator
Hello @Brandi1982, I am sorry to hear about your purchase issue. Could you please contact our support team? They will have the tools to look up your account and the ability to assist you further.

This can be done from within the game by clicking the Gear in the top right corner, then clicking "Get Help" and finally "Contact Us".

If you could attach a screenshot of your receipt it will help to expedite the support's help.

Thanks for playing!

Brandi1982

Hello again! thank you very much for getting back to me. I appreciate it. I did contact the support team( through the game) right after the email from you. I have not got an email back from the support team. I figured maybe if I purchased another credit that it would trigger the error and give me the credit I never received. So.. I purchased the $4.99 credit and did not receive that one either. Smh. I guess that was dumb to do. I emailed the support team again, and still no response. So now I’ve ordered the credit for $9.99 and $4.99 and no credits. Do you have any advice on what to do? Beings that I am not reaching anyone? Thanx so much!

BenOG

Administrator
Hello @Brandi1982 I am looking over the support logs with an agent and I am not able to find your related request. There are two ways to start chat with support. You may email them at twdslots@ftxgames.com or by clicking the Gear in the top right corner, then clicking "Get Help" and finally "Contact Us".

To expedite your support request if you could attach your receipt to the email sent it will skip a step for support requesting it.