Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Smoke and paratroopers

Mal jones

It's become impossible to defend against smoke and paratroopers on top of my finca...... No matter how strong my defense is..... Please update this.... Thanks in advance...

Oetloet

To see if you can improve your defense
Setup.. you can never have enough action points to get killed by only paratroopers and smoke on top of finca.

fahdi1985

yeah oetloet is right. it's very difficult to destroy a finca with just paratroopers and smoke. maybe you could just do a little changes in your defense and your base will make it through

CRABNUTZ

It's actually quite easy. Happens all the time to top players.

Zeus NoBull

yeah oetloet is right. it's very difficult to destroy a finca with just paratroopers and smoke. maybe you could just do a little changes in your defense and your base will make it through
It is impossible to defend such an attack no matter where your defenses are placed. The fix is coming next weekend.

C@tPo0p

LOL there will always be some sort of "unfair" type attack in this game, first FB the finca then Missile the Finca now Smoke and paras. next will be something else so just get used to it.

Rdogg420kgb

Yep - fix is live!

Thanks to those who reported this. Let us know about anything else you see so we can assist and fix things!
Should had left it the way it was if we made are paratroopers that strong then good for us make your defense better bunch of cry babies i get beat by 4 scorpion all the time with strong firebomb and i dont cry about it 'please quit crying everyone' the only one ftx needs to fix is the cartel boat

Chopper

Should had left it the way it was if we made are paratroopers that strong then good for us make your defense better bunch of cry babies i get beat by 4 scorpion all the time with strong firebomb and i dont cry about it 'please quit crying everyone' the only one ftx needs to fix is the cartel boat
Yes the new port is ridiculous the way it is now, I upgraded mines to 8 for the purpose of it holding my resources so I could collect them when I needed them and now it's changed for the worse

sekou420

Allowing paratroopers to hide in smokescreen and still attack was the best change you guys ever made. It really evened out the playing field. Matchmaking problems were basically fixed because of this change. I was able to take out anyone on my map. It made the game competitive. Those I took out were able to get their revenge and I was able to get revenge on those who attacked me. This game is about drugs and war and all is fair in drugs and war. It's really to bad you guys changed it so that paratroopers are frozen in the smokescreen. Definitely bring it back immediately. No time to waste. It is the best change guys ever made.

sekou420

Yep - fix is live!

Thanks to those who reported this. Let us know about anything else you see so we can assist and fix things!
Not allowing paratroopers to attack in smoke is not a good fix. I'm a top player and I'm not happy about this at all. One of the aspect of the game is losing and taking resources and if you don't like losing resources than put up a shield. Don't complain about being attacked in a way you can't defend. Do it back. That's why we have revenge. I've lost count of all replays I have watched were I was beaten without the attacker deploying any troops. This change was absolutely too hasty and would very much appreciate if you guys allowed paratroopers to attack in smoke

Zeus NoBull

Not allowing paratroopers to attack in smoke is not a good fix. I'm a top player and I'm not happy about this at all. One of the aspect of the game is losing and taking resources and if you don't like losing resources than put up a shield. Don't complain about being attacked in a way you can't defend. Do it back. That's why we have revenge. I've lost count of all replays I have watched were I was beaten without the attacker deploying any troops. This change was absolutely too hasty and would very much appreciate if you guys allowed paratroopers to attack in smoke
So you seem to have become very dependent on the Smoke glitch. But what good is it if everyone can do it?? It was never an attack strategy, and it was only around for a few weeks...so what did you do before the smoke glitch?? Or did you just start playing the game?