Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Smoke and paratroopers

Mal jones

It's become impossible to defend against smoke and paratroopers on top of my finca please update this. No matter how strong my defense is.... Thanks in advance...

so they just drop paratrooper on your main building and then flash bang you? that's ******* crazy. are you doing it to other players?

Zeus NoBull

Not flash bang, smokescreen, and yes I do it sometimes, everyone is doing it. Drop two sets of paratroopers right on the finca. Smoke them out before they hit the ground, when the smoke fades a way smoke them again. Eventually the finca falls and you can't defend the attack.

We at NoBull have made a pledge not to use the glitch to our advantage in war though and we encourage other top teams to do the same

Dirty Sanchez

Sounds legit to me. If u have upgraded ur paratroopers to do that much damage then congrats. What's the glitch please fill me in. Thanks.

Zeus NoBull

The glitch is that the smokescreen is supposed to stop the units in the smoked area from inflicting damage on structures until it fades away, but now it is allowing units to damage structures under the smoke. The smoke is a realitively low energy costing skill to begin with so it is being abused heavily, and as the OP said it is impossible to defend such an attack.

Dirty Sanchez

Ahh. Smokescreen never made sense to me anyways. I just did a test with it. I dropped them and it was basically pointless. My guys keep attacking and their defenses kept attacking. Am I missing something or using it wrong.

Zeus NoBull

Ahh. Smokescreen never made sense to me anyways. I just did a test with it. I dropped them and it was basically pointless. My guys keep attacking and their defenses kept attacking. Am I missing something or using it wrong.
I always thought of the smoke screen as just a way to temporary sheild your squads from enemy defenses. For instance, maybe if you had some troops attacking the Finca outside of the line of fire of any weapons and there was another group of your troops attacking weapons, you could temporarily prevent the troops near the weapons from dying with the smokescreen until the Finca goes down. Maybe the point of of the smokescreen was to allow you to focus to the center of a base and create a line of smoke so your units could make it in.... I personally like the ability for units to attack through the smoke, but when the smoke costs like 2,3,4,5 energy it is a very cheap tactic to use to simply take down the Finca

Wtf. I suffered more than 10 defeats with paratroops and smoke. So I decided to do the same as it's unfair . I lost gold and sicarios to get 4 sicarios ready for this. And now they just change it ? **** that. It's waste of money

Dirty Sanchez

Wait so u have to be a big dawg to communicate with ftx lmao. We see who is calling the shots now. Lmao

Cuban Cartel

Not flash bang, smokescreen, and yes I do it sometimes, everyone is doing it. Drop two sets of paratroopers right on the finca. Smoke them out before they hit the ground, when the smoke fades a way smoke them again. Eventually the finca falls and you can't defend the attack.

We at NoBull have made a pledge not to use the glitch to our advantage in war though and we encourage other top teams to do the same
Yea i see you like using it when you cannot beat another player fair and square..lol

Sanchito

Its funny that everyone wants to cry about the smoke screen when everyone of you used to be a 3 click fire bomber and none of ya cried then ... why now

Sanchito

Yea i see you like using it when you cannot beat another player fair and square..lol
... exactly and he is a diego purpled out droppin missles tell your finca falls without losing a troop or deploying even one troop either ... but nobody is crying about that right

Sanchito

Just like how a lot of the people camp out on thier maps via nox or whatever and ya cant revenge attacks and they lose zero metals and keep climbing the medal count ladder ... 1st fuegos then fire bombs now smoke i mean whats next to go stop crying all the **** time and play the game for crap sakes

CRABNUTZ

... exactly and he is a diego purpled out droppin missles tell your finca falls without losing a troop or deploying even one troop either ... but nobody is crying about that right
The difference is, you pay money to have diegos with perfect talents. What's there to cry about?!

If someone has Diego envy, they should step up their game, or stick to something free, like Tetris or angry birds.

If being missiled to death bothers someone, they can change their base to force deployment. That's part of a "pay for the best opportunity to win" strategy game.

Smoke not working the way it was intended is a flaw in the game. So, the desire to have it corrected in a timely fashion is far from crying.