Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Smoke, Feugos, Davids - Random Bugs near warden Tower

Neon234

@Ben - FTX Games

There are two problems identified by our cartel members

1) That warden tower guy is occasionally removing the smoke instantly along with the removal of flash effects. That's a bug.

2) After 4 David's + Feugos clear the Finca building and attack is successful, all troops and sicarios are running in random directions. If they step on C4s and mine they're are getting killed even after the attack is complete.

Please fix these both asap.

BenOG

Administrator
Neon234,

Thank you for reporting these to me. I have already let the devs know. Do you happen to have any screenshots or videos showing these two bugs? Anything visual will help the dev team to look into reproducing the issue themselves.

Neon234

Neon234,

Thank you for reporting these to me. I have already let the devs know. Do you happen to have any screenshots or videos showing these two bugs? Anything visual will help the dev team to look into reproducing the issue themselves.

Watch Last Few seconds of the Attack 2 and Attack 3 for Point 2 visual.

For the first point, we don't have a video as of now.

BenOG

Administrator
Thank you for the video, I have alerted the dev team to its proof.

Last edited by a moderator:

Egis

Then more bugs then better who is using 4 davids in one attack , ftx please make one attack one david at least at war

Xx DEMOON XX

the smoke bombs and the use of the davids is removing all possibility of defense of the main base and now also of the compound. Sicarios , skills and defense weapons should be able to contain this type of attack.
there is no satisfaction in not being able to defend oneself anymore

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you very much for sharing that video @Neon234. That will greatly help the development team to find a solution as soon as possible.

Ralph Kramden

I dont get it. Why do these administrators insist on helping players with smoking to finca? Why will they not help the players that spent all this money on defense just to have it be useless against 4 davids with fuegos? Is our money not as good as the lazy unskilled players? Please explain FTX. Why does our complaints continuously go unresponded to but the smokers ger quick responses and help?

Neon234

I dont get it. Why do these administrators insist on helping players with smoking to finca? Why will they not help the players that spent all this money on defense just to have it be useless against 4 davids with fuegos? Is our money not as good as the lazy unskilled players? Please explain FTX. Why does our complaints continuously go unresponded to but the smokers ger quick responses and help?
@Ralph Kramden I suggest you to watch the video in the link.
The problem is not with David's alone.

I used firebomb energy + torchers and yet the tower guy was removing flash + smoke. This is a serious bug.

And if they don't fix the random movement bug in David's, sooner or later it might happen the same to the people who do torcher + feugos. Already we have too many losses with that strategy, with that additional headache our squad will get wiped out in all attacks. These guys will anyways take weeks to fix bugs and that will be another big upgrade week :(

Last edited: