Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

smuggler challenge

Brian Christensen

hmm, we are having problems with smuggler challenge, no mather how much we chance in our product shipments, none of us is getting level 15 shipments, at this point we are around 40 players in alliance, none of us have seen a level 15 shipment. Any other players having these problems as well ?

Narcobuster

Yes, Max Has been lvl 5 for me (12 hrs). I can probably get more points doing 12 lvl 1 shipments lol!!

Savage beast

Dude really...? It's ftx you gotta gold that -- and find a 15 you should know this already this game revolves around gold

Last edited by a moderator:

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

I started a 15 point 12 hour shipment about 1:30pm Eastern, same day as you guys are talking about. This didn’t seem too unusual. In the last few smuggler challenges I didn’t see 15 pointers until changing a few times and shipping a few times. Toward the end there has usually been more of them.

Brian Christensen

I got full list of level 15 at the last change, but only 25 hours left of smugglerchallenge, thats the first level 15, been chancing all, while delivering small levels to get just a few point in smugglerchallenge

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@Brian Christensen Thank you very much for starting this thread. And thank you as well to everyone who replied with their experiences!

We did discover an error that was causing level 15 shipments to not appear for everyone. This was corrected after the start of the event and is currently fixed. So the final scores will be a tad lower than they could have been, but I can assure everyone that no one was given an unfair advantage.

@Tampico Sunrise - Shark I'm double-checking when shipments reset so that I can give you a correct answer. Will comment again as soon as I'm aware.