Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So unfair for ios users.

Alex

I really dont understand why android users get the update first,every time a new update is out i have to wait not been able to atack players on map coz of the update,why dont u relese it in the same time,if it thakes longer for ios well wait until update is done for both ios and android.I was thinking u gonna change that in time but havent seen that change yet...its verry unfair for ios users.I hope u do something about that.

Maniakbn96

I really dont understand why android users get the update first,every time a new update is out i have to wait not been able to atack players on map coz of the update,why dont u relese it in the same time,if it thakes longer for ios well wait until update is done for both ios and android.I was thinking u gonna change that in time but havent seen that change yet...its verry unfair for ios users.I hope u do something about that.
Bro it is one day... I am iOS user also... you will not die because of one day...
iOS users also have cheaper offers... so I think iOS guys are alive also if they had to wait one more day...

tester

@ Alex, it's because Apple, not FTX. Also like Maniak said, you get cheaper offer, and don't see Android users crying..

sMylz

I don't think it matters because I'm sure they cant attack us either but it is a problem when half of your map is bot being able to get attacked. This is an issue they should fix though.

Alex

Bro it is one day... I am iOS user also... you will not die because of one day...
iOS users also have cheaper offers... so I think iOS guys are alive also if they had to wait one more day...
Its not about how many days,its supose to be the same for both not makeing a difference about what phone u use.I play like everybody i want to get stuff with everybody not a day after. I lose a day for that bonus by the time some ppl get the gold or something else i still have to wait a day. Its not fair and its not equal.

Maniakbn96

Its not about how many days,its supose to be the same for both not makeing a difference about what phone u use.I play like everybody i want to get stuff with everybody not a day after. I lose a day for that bonus by the time some ppl get the gold or something else i still have to wait a day. Its not fair and its not equal.
Ok so you also want to pay 20 percent more for gold?

Alex

@ Alex, it's because Apple, not FTX. Also like Maniak said, you get cheaper offer, and don't see Android users crying..
Well not every1 spend money on gold or what ever so...
Ok so you also want to pay 20 percent more for gold?
Well that is your problem not mine i am here to complain about my problem not yours.

Maniakbn96

Well not every1 spend money on gold or what ever so...

Well that is your problem not mine i am here to complain about my problem not yours.
I complained nothing, I asked you something...
Want to pay 20 percent more?

Maniakbn96

Why wold i do that ofc or dont want..what is this have anything to do with my problem?
I hate man crying like 6 years old grills!
20 percent more cash to buy gold for android guys...
NO ONE cried...

You have to wait one ******* day...

And Start to cry...

Have sand in ******?

Yoshi

Why wold i do that ofc or dont want..what is this have anything to do with my problem?
It takes longer for Apple to verify and approve of the update that's why it takes longer, no need to complain about that. Just go do something else in the meantime