Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So what am i supposed to do now?

dirkdiggler

So I am trying to do the challengers club, and there are no opponents in my bracket anymore so I can't attack anyone? Any ideas what I am supposed to do?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @dirkdiggler, this is a known issue that we had hoped to patch recently. Please send a detailed description of the error and any related screenshots or videos you may have to our support team at narcos@ftxgames.com. They may ask you to send a ticket from within the game to provide them with your game logs, which will better help them in finding the source of the issue.

ELpatron50

I think you need to wait for the shipment to refresh in order to take part in the SMUGGLERS Run. :eek:o_O
A few days before the elite raid event ends the rush for Squad Camp upgrades is heating up.

Last edited:

dirkdiggler

This type of post should probably be in the Bugs and Problems category. Also, “what am I supposed to do now”? Really? That’s your subject line? This is a community forum, not a scream and get attention from game reps resource for you.
Yeah really that was the line, you know as in hey does anyone else have this issue as many other people do have bugs that can be worked out somehow. And I am sure that it was only happening to me only, which is why i made this thread as no one else could've got anything out of it ... say if they were experiencing the same issues as if it was" a known issue that we had hoped to patch recently. "

Sorry for coming to the general forum looking for help for a situation i was trying to resolve that was time sensitive. You're right I probably should've written them a letter to corporate, as the bugs forum has a turnaround time of over a day and far less people viewing it. You're right and I am wrong.

dirkdiggler

I think you need to wait for the shipment to refresh in order to take part in the SMUGGLERS Run. :eek:o_O
A few days before the elite raid event ends the rush for Squad Camp upgrades is heating up.
This wasn't for smugglers challenge and I actually have no idea what you're trying to tell me to do but i do enjoy your response so thank you

ELpatron50

This wasn't for smugglers challenge and I actually have no idea what you're trying to tell me to do but i do enjoy your response so thank you
First you gotta beat the multi-stage Smuggler Run before you can proceed to the next phase that is the Challengers Club.

dirkdiggler

First you gotta beat the multi-stage Smuggler Run before you can proceed to the next phase that is the Challengers Club.
I did, I was in the challenge and had attacked other bases already. I went to login again, had full energy, and no other bases to attack. I couldn't get points if I wasn't in the challenge right? But I already had some. Not a big deal, guess it was a bug, support never got back to me either way.

ELpatron50

I did, I was in the challenge and had attacked other bases already. I went to login again, had full energy, and no other bases to attack. I couldn't get points if I wasn't in the challenge right? But I already had some. Not a big deal, guess it was a bug, support never got back to me either way.
Were you top 3 in the Smugglers Challenge October 21 cos I never saw you win?

Thug Mafia Family 3rd place
DANES 2nd place
Me 1st place

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
This is indeed a known error that our team is working hard to track down. Please send a report from within the game whenever you see this happen. This will send our team your game logs and help them to find the source of the issue. Just choose "Report an issue" in the Settings menu. Thank you!!

dirkdiggler

This is indeed a known error that our team is working hard to track down. Please send a report from within the game whenever you see this happen. This will send our team your game logs and help them to find the source of the issue. Just choose "Report an issue" in the Settings menu. Thank you!!
I did this and got 0 response.

dirkdiggler

Were you top 3 in the Smugglers Challenge October 21 cos I never saw you win?

Thug Mafia Family 3rd place
DANES 2nd place
Me 1st place
I have no idea what you are even talking about. I never said I was in the top of the entire games rankings, I said in my bracket, when I went in I couldn't attack.

Tell me how I could be in the top of the world if I COULDN"T ATTACK ANYONE???

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
I did this and got 0 response.
My apologies that you did not receive a response. Our team is working hard to find and solve this issue, so all game logs they receive are incredibly helpful. Rest assured, we will update everyone when this is solved.

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

Just in case this helps at all.. a few Challegers Club events ago I had the usual group of 9 players in my rankings bracket but could only attack 4 bases on day 2. Only 4 appeared on the targets list but 9 appeared on the rankings list.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@Tampico Sunrise - Shark Thank you very much for providing more information, I really appreciate it.

Definitely send your game logs by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu if you see this happen during the next Challenger's Club.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello all! A quick update for you. Our team has (hopefully) found the source of this issue and we are integrating a fix soon that should solve it! Please keep your game updated to enjoy the best experience.

And thank you SO MUCH for sending all of your game logs, we really appreciate it!

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Another unfortunate update for everyone. Something went wrong with our build process this morning, so we were unable to include the Challenger's Club fix. I'll comment here again when it has been added to the game. My apologies that it was unable to make it in today :(