Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRABNUTZ

It's merely a coping mechanism for the fragile egos in here. Theyre attempting to vilify the system, because from their perception, the system has been unfavorable to them.

Morbid Death

It's merely a coping mechanism for the fragile egos in here. Theyre attempting to vilify the system, because from their perception, the system has been unfavorable to them.
Perfect example of coping with a fragile ego right there. Just doesn't know when to quit. This is not a pissing contest. We are here to ask questions, give answers or contribute. You sir, appear to be sh*t stirring or try tell me your causing conflict is somehow constructive.

CRABNUTZ

Perfect example of coping with a fragile ego right there. Just doesn't know when to quit. This is not a pissing contest. We are here to ask questions, give answers or contribute. You sir, appear to be sh*t stirring or try tell me your causing conflict is somehow constructive.
Because my opinion differs from yours, now I'm the bad guy? You guys chose to throw the $#!t out here with your fraudulent claims of "gambling" in the game. So, you should refrain from taking offense when someone with an opposing view comes and stirs it.

If you're truly here to answer questions and contribute, then refer back to my original statement before your feelings got hurt... Show me anywhere in the game where you can spend gold, and not get something in return for it.

Morbid Death

Because my opinion differs from yours, now I'm the bad guy? You guys chose to throw the $#!t out here with your fraudulent claims of "gambling" in the game. So, you should refrain from taking offense when someone with an opposing view comes and stirs it.

If you're truly here to answer questions and contribute, then refer back to my original statement before your feelings got hurt... Show me anywhere in the game where you can spend gold, and not get something in return for it.
You are running in circles, first the tough bad guy trying to school people now the considerate helpful guy that must get the last word in (yeah right) trying to tell me you were here in good nature not bad.

I've seen you flitting around the threads posting random unhelpful crap, putting people down when they are upset and then brown nosing the **** out the one staff member.

I maybe persistent and a little aggressive in trying to get these real issues resolved, but hey maybe that is the reason why the ONE communication moderator for the whole of FTX Games forum stays away. Because it is real, relevant and brings attention as it effects everyone.
If I was a negative keyboard warrior I would have been banned a while ago.
We can all see it for ourselves mate.
How many people needed to set you straight. It's Gambling.
Get over it.
Now be quiet.

No? That's right you have to get the last word in. Go for gold.
Will be the last time I reply to your useless banter so pat yourself on the back. You "win" not.

And note for Chase
You may as well lock the threads that you are ignoring.
They are descending into chaos being ignored and unresolved.
Being locked will mean I won't be able to keep bringing up those issues making your job even easier!

CRABNUTZ

All these paragraphs...

Never once answered my first and only request...

Show me somewhere in the game, where you can spend your money with any uncertainty of getting something in return?!

Attempting a rational conversation with you is like attempting to play chess with a pigeon. The pigeon just knocks over all the pieces and craps on the board. Then struts around chest out, acting like it's won something.

Marv

Banned
When I search for the Android and IOS ratings for this game, I get the following:

Android (teen rating): Content is generally suitable for ages 13 and up. May contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling and/or infrequent use of strong language.

IOS (12+ rating): Applications in this category may also contain infrequent mild language, frequent or intense cartoon, fantasy or realistic violence, and mild or infrequent mature or suggestive themes, andsimulated gambling which may not be suitable for children under the age of 12.

Maniakbn96

Sorry guys, off topic
Do not know if I am right
Some has a ladle, bicarb, a Bunsen burner, icewater and Kleenex for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.