Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Someone suggested you can benefit from Diego's Missile Damage without him being killed in battle by leaving him in the Truck. How would you do this?

KatastroPhia

SOMEONE SUGGESTED YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM DIEGO'S MISSILE DAMAGE WITHOUT HIM BEING KILLED IN BATTLE BY LEAVING HIM IN THE TRUCK. HOW WOULD YOU DO THIS?

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

When you don’t “deploy” sicarios in a war attack you can use them again. This means you can’t deploy them or the troops in the sicario’s squad.

Kan Powers

SOMEONE SUGGESTED YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM DIEGO'S MISSILE DAMAGE WITHOUT HIM BEING KILLED IN BATTLE BY LEAVING HIM IN THE TRUCK. HOW WOULD YOU DO THIS?
Diegos have 15-25% missile damage.
If you have 4 you have 60 -100% damage. Whether they leave the truck or not as long as they are in that battles they still wield that amount of power with the rockets. i hope this answers your question

KatastroPhia

Diegos have 15-25% missile damage.
If you have 4 you have 60 -100% damage. Whether they leave the truck or not as long as they are in that battles they still wield that amount of power with the rockets. i hope this answers your question
Thank you for attempting to answer! What I'm really asking is, HOW do you have Diego NOT EXIT the truck?