Southern Boyz #5 Regional (US)

Bako Bullyz

Banned
Yeah you will get there. We have a few strong players that were opted out the first time that are now opted in. So that didn't help either.
You guys see The Last Don level 38 take out a level 46, 45 & 42...& Cartel Killer take out a level 41 and he's only a 33...we will get there soon.

Mike Toreno

I have nothing but respect for the Southern Boyz. Good organized cartel. I may have ended up going back to Down N Durty, but I still have mad respect for the Southern Boyz team and am a fan of what they are doing.
South Boys DOWN UNDER dirty what bad namex for a Cartel how could they even win

in the Wars Regionals, Finals?

I would never join the Down Dirty Boys a bunch of losers !

TRL82

South Boys DOWN UNDER dirty what bad namex for a Cartel how could they even win

in the Wars Regionals, Finals?

I would never join the Down Dirty Boys a bunch of losers !
Guy must be drunk or something. He doesn't even make sense. We must of beat him in war or something and has a grudge.

Mike Toreno

Guy must be drunk or something. He doesn't even make sense. We must of beat him in war or something and has a grudge.
What The grudge or the Ring?! Cartel War my Cartel Compound is near my Base in a map which is being fixed to rid of player BOT BASES. U can't beat me or attack my base if U are NOT IN MY MAP how will u RAID my FINCA if u can't locate my BASE in the map. BEATS ME !

TRL82

What The grudge or the Ring?! Cartel War my Cartel Compound is near my Base in a map which is being fixed to rid of player BOT BASES. U can't beat me or attack my base if U are NOT IN MY MAP how will u RAID my FINCA if u can't locate my BASE in the map. BEATS ME !
Still have no clue what you are talking about. Lol. Go home your drunk.

Mike Toreno

Still have no clue what you are talking about. Lol. Go home your wisdom baffles my moronic existence.
I understand ur lack of wisdom U must be getting grades
as low as 3.0 or 4.0 I know u barely understand the complex
Processes in the game.

Such as Fincas or Flacos the basic Directives or such

simple concepts let me teach U how to be Pro !