Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Special Bases

Renan

I would like to know why do we have to wait until a player goes offline to attack a special base? The player doesn't lose points, resources, and not even a replay. So it's only fair if the special bases can be attacked at all times as they are time-sensitive.

Salman

I would like to know why do we have to wait until a player goes offline to attack a special base? The player doesn't lose points, resources, and not even a replay. So it's only fair if the special bases can be attacked at all times as they are time-sensitive.
Agreed with you ...

Neon234

Though not relevant to the thread here.. I want to know what is the max level of enemy outposts in this game. Ive been getting only level 53,54,55 outposts on my map. Finca20 and level 48.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Which special bases - do you mean resource centers? The skills/contract bases?

Last edited:

Renan

Which special bases - do you mean resource centers? The skills/contract bases?
Yes I meant skills/contract bases. Why can't they be attacked at all times? The players that get attacked don't lose points, resources, or even a notification.

Revilo

L55 is max for regular outposts. the special outpost that pops up once you gathered enough informants is L56 if I remember correctly

ELpatron50

Yes I meant skills/contract bases. Why can't they be attacked at all times? The players that get attacked don't lose points, resources, or even a notification.
If u assault bases then U suddenly disconnect, or go offline because of
bad internet then U lose, your squads die, your Sicarios also are defeated
that is real fizzle .