Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Special Event Matchmaking

Julio

As I said in a different thread, the matchmaking in the events should really be rethought. I appreciated the event however in my league there were level 42 players competing against level 52 players. The difference in offensive firepower is probably 3 - 4 times as great for a level 52 than for a level 42. Surely NCW has enough players with similar finca or player levels to create fairer contests.

I finished fourth and fifth in my two events and i am level 47. I am satisfied with my placement in both events however i just can't see how the players who are matched up so unfairly can feel good about the league matchmaking.

Vinnie Di Maggio

Yeah a 10 level range is definitely too wide. But this is weird because my group had a smaller range (36 to 41) and my cartel members had similar reasonable ranges in their groups too.

Matchmaking seems to be the crux of the matter in this game anyways. A lot of complaints are about that, I actually have an issue with outposts currently myself.

Julio

well, this obviously hasn't been addressed. My group range for this event was 43-52. No way that a lot of the players can compete...

D-Block

Banned
The event is a SCAM!!!! It's supposed to show th most skilled of players at the top of the list!!!!
But instead it shows players who can just missile the HQ down without deployment....but I still can't use paratroopers....hmmmmmmmmmm?????

Julio

The event is a SCAM!!!! It's supposed to show th most skilled of players at the top of the list!!!!
But instead it shows players who can just missile the HQ down without deployment....but I still can't use paratroopers....hmmmmmmmmmm?????
I'm second on my leaderboard. I didn't use Diegos...

Julio

It does show skilled players, more importantly, it shows who's lucky enough to be competing against lower level players...

D-Block

Banned
What makes the event dumb is that they prohibited the use of paras because players were winning with no deployment.....so why is the HQ not missile/firebomb proof????

Julio

What makes the event dumb is that they prohibited the use of paras because players were winning with no deployment.....so why is the HQ not missile/firebomb proof????
This is a great question. The hp for the hq were similar to a player's finca which are constantly being destroyed with no deploys. How many people who finished all 30 checkpoints used a no deploy or low deploy strategy?

Serge

I would be fine with smaller players getting smaller outposts

Aslong as the rewards are also reflective smaller for them too - in the interest of 'fairness' ofcourse