Special Incubator Program for Lower Level Active Players

Julio

Los Pajeros cartel is looking for active members. We are a supportive group of game enthusiasts based in the U.S. and Germany.

Update: We are starting a new incubator program for active, rising players levels 20-34. You may join our cartel and receive all of the perks of our capo club to include two extra soldiers in each squad, an extra base sicario, increased health and damage on all troops, weapons, and sicarios and much more. Once you reach level 35, you will be able to participate in cartel wars.

We go to war every two days and have an impressive battle record.

We only take and retain active players.

We greatly value communication among cartel members and we strive to help each other whenever possible.

If you think you have what it takes to be a Los Pajeros cartel member, then come give us a visit.

serinho_

It's very usefull to get the perks I joined the cartel with Lvl 27 now Im lvl 38 we will help u to grow with us and give u Tips and Tricks for better and faster growing so join us and enjoy the Advantages from the capo Club..

Julio

Another example of a capo club benefit. 20% bonus health on Flacos and 20% bonus damage on them too. I'll post more benefits later.

Julio

All of our members have 16% bonus health and 16% bonus damage for all of their gordos with more power and health to come.

Master B

Los Pajeros cartel is looking for active members. We are a supportive group of game enthusiasts based in the U.S. and Germany.

Update: We are starting a new incubator program for active, rising players levels 20-34. You may join our cartel and receive all of the perks of our capo club to include two extra soldiers in each squad, an extra base sicario, increased health and damage on all troops, weapons, and sicarios and much more. Once you reach level 35, you will be able to participate in cartel wars.

We go to war every two days and have an impressive battle record.

We only take and retain active players.

We greatly value communication among cartel members and we strive to help each other whenever possible.

If you think you have what it takes to be a Los Pajeros cartel member, then come give us a visit.
Post pictures here.. with tinypic.com so people can see what they are dealing with.

Julio

What if i'm from outside the US or Germany,

Can i still join?
Of course. We even have a member from Ireland. The main things are enjoying the game, working together, and helping each other.

We want active players that want to play with active players. It's a great cartel!!

Where are you from?

Mike Toreno

Of course. We even have a member from Ireland. The main things are enjoying the game, working together, and helping each other.

We want active players that want to play with active players. It's a great cartel!!

Where are you from?
I am from Singapore what level is required for new recruits?

zecke2

Hi,
You need Level 5 . But you must search for closed cartel and sent a request. Than we can let you in .
Give us a try. You are welcome .
What level are you ?

Thanx

Last edited:

zecke2

hi mike,
did you not find us ?
you must search for closed cartel.
our cartel is not open for all because the lower entire level (level 5 and 5 medals)
see you later :)

zecke

Spizike

No problem at all. When I joined all I saw was mostly a different language in chat. Hard for me to communicate when I don't speak the language. Nothing personal at all man.

zecke2

No problem at all. When I joined all I saw was mostly a different language in chat. Hard for me to communicate when I don't speak the language. Nothing personal at all man.
No problem but most of us can speak english and you can talk in english too. We have a few english members .
Give us a try.