Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Special League and Event Chests

Julio

The special chests that are received for higher league advancement and for winning an event seem a bit pathetic to me. Finishing first out of 100 opponents or working for months to advance to the Diamond league represents a lot of time, effort, and probably money. Being rewarded with what is the equivalent of a gold chest with different colors and a skull on it seems to not match the commitment players made to earn those rewards. Receiving a 4 star La Bomba or a 2 star Luna or Striker seems a bit underwhelming.

FTX, please make those chests truly special. Why even pretend they are not ordinary gold chests?

Ridin Dirty

LOL was just thinking that yesterday. I always thought the black chest with skull was 5-star sic but after I got 1st place in event yesterday and got two chests, sorely disappointed to see it say rank 1-4 only and when I opened both one was a 2-star La Bomba and other 2-star Guillermo.

Vinnie Di Maggio

Agreed. I was also disappointed to find a 2-star and a 3-star sicario in my champion chest. I do think that finishing 1st in your group should get you more than that and just changing the chest color while keeping the same content is kind of a bad joke. @Chase - FTX Games it would be great to report that to the team, I plan on winning more of those events :)

Dan

Nope. The other champion chest owners in this thread has confirmed only 1-4 stars sicarios in champion chest

Spreeuw

Thats the rank i understand. Maybe in the champions chest there is a special sicario

Julio

Tonight, after many months of playing this game, i should advance in the tournament from Diamond II to Diamond IIi league.

I can't wait to find out what will be in the gold and purple chest...

Oh, the anticipation!!

LVMonkey

Tonight, after many months of playing this game, i should advance in the tournament from Diamond II to Diamond IIi league.

I can't wait to find out what will be in the gold and purple chest...

Oh, the anticipation!!
this game screws you so probably a 2* JUAN

Julio

Well, all of the hard work and time spent has been worth it!!! I thought my offense was good before, but now that I have an Ozu to lead a squad, wow. Everyone look out!! 10% medpack healing speed (yup, he's a 2 star sic). Ready to kick some butt now.

And i thought the special chests were simply ordinary gold chests with neat colors and markings. Boy was I wrong!!

EgregiousParagon.

ROFL, Ozu? Really? :)

At least it is not (Lemon err) I mean Limon. Try an army of 4 Limons, and all they can do is blow smoke.
Most amazing you have to collect contracts to get him. I would rather have 1 star Gustavo than Ozzu.

[<[cr420]>]

Useless I get lvl 2-4 sicarios most of the time from it.. and I have ended top 5 at least 20 times.
The 250 gold is nice for sure

Julio

Lol, have long have you been playing to earn a one star Luna?

Marv

Banned
Olmost a year from september.
Best sicario i have ever got was a 3 star butcher
For the rest al 1 or 2 stars and sometimes 3stars .luna /labomba /juan pablo andres etc. Only the 10 contract sicarios and never more then 3 stars.