Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spring Challenge

El Comandante

How can I collect more points? I am playing very hard, I am always at the top of each division, but I have only 4190 points and I am the last in my 10 members challenge-group, the top player has more than 11000 points. But how do they get so much plata???

Rob

How can I collect more points? I am playing very hard, I am always at the top of each division, but I have only 4190 points and I am the last in my 10 members challenge-group, the top player has more than 11000 points. But how do they get so much plata???
I’m thinking they would’ve done lots of extra attacks in nightmare raid and buy plata bags to score that high $$$$$

DDRR

With every chalenge, raid or whatever the spenders will end on top.
Thats how ftx operates, get used to it.

Sinister

Narcos: Cartel Wars - Here at FTX we only setup events that can be bought. We are not beneath creating events that put your bank account in a pit vs. a pool of other bank accounts, purely for our benefit. If you just spend stupid amounts of money over x, we'll give you a gold statue for a week so we can squeeze more out of you next week
GIVE US SOME NON-PAY-TO-WIN EVENTS!!!! --
Seriously FTX, you can't give us 1 event that can't be bought? GD.

Your greed is disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator: