Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Status of Subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
EDIT 10/15/20: VIP Subscriptions are now available to everyone for purchase! See THIS thread for more information.

EDIT 05/14/20: We have another update on the status of subscriptions:

We greatly appreciate the amount of feedback we've received from you all regarding the testing of subscriptions. This test, to ensure the correct functionality of subscriptions, is still ongoing. However, we would like to offer the option to join us in testing the subscription feature for bugs.

To anyone interested in purchasing a subscription, please contact our support team by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu. Give them my name (April), your User ID (which you can find in the Settings menu) and tell them you are contacting them in regards to this forum post. The support team will be able to manually offer you the choice to purchase a subscription in-game.

IT IS IMPORTANT to keep in mind that this feature is still in the testing phase, and we reserve the right to remove it if we choose to do so.

Thank you again for all of your feedback regarding subscriptions, and please continue to let us know your thoughts!

ORIGINAL POST:
Hello everyone, we the moderators realize there has been a lot of confusion over the subscriptions/VIP feature lately. Our sincere apologies for this, but we hope that this post clears things up a little bit.

Subscriptions were added into the game on Friday, April 17th for some players. We are releasing the feature on a staggered basis, to some players now, but eventually, everyone will have them available. On the day of subscriptions' release, and into the weekend, we discovered a number of bugs and issues with the system. This further proves the sentiment that the feature will cause issues that we need to fix before releasing it to everyone. Our development team is doing their best to fix these issues, and prevent further ones, before we can make subscriptions available to everyone.

If you find that you had subscriptions available upon release, but no longer do, please contact our support team by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu so that they may advise you.

To those with subscriptions, please choose "Report an issue" in the Settings menu directly after any bugs you notice. This will send our support team your logs and allow them to fix the issue(s).

To those without subscriptions, we deeply apologize, but this has been done for the good of all players in the end. Your patience while we iron out the kinks is greatly appreciated.

Please do your best to keep all subscriptions/VIP questions and concerns here in this thread. We will be closing all other threads pertaining to the feature to keep the forums as spam-free as possible.

Last edited:

Narcobuster

Thanks @April - FTX Games - very helpful.

Is there an expected timeline for rollout to the remaining players? I presume those early adopters will likely have some advantage during ongoing events and leagues while there is this disparity.

Also I cant help but ask where was the QA in all this?? If there were some pretty serious bugs which needed fixing, surely these would have been picked up during alpha/beta testing of the update before making it in the live environment?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks @April - FTX Games - very helpful.

Is there an expected timeline for rollout to the remaining players? I presume those early adopters will likely have some advantage during ongoing events and leagues while there is this disparity.

Also I cant help but ask where was the QA in all this?? If there were some pretty serious bugs which needed fixing, surely these would have been picked up during alpha/beta testing of the update before making it in the live environment?
Hello Narcobuster. Unfortunately, I do not have an estimated player wide release window at the moment. We will be officially announcing subscriptions and all their benefits when they are available to everyone. Keep an eye on the "News" section in-game to be kept up to date on all things happening in the game.

Snark

Usually patch notes precede a patch - days, hours, weeks before said patch.

Hotfix notes come post patch.

This is the only game I've played where these types of patches are just "release bombed" to live with no information given to the player until it is too late.

I've noticed a lot of backwards policy around here, so I guess it's just par for the course.

Psy

Hello everyone, we the moderators realize there has been a lot of confusion over the subscriptions/VIP feature lately. Our sincere apologies for this, but we hope that this post clears things up a little bit.

Subscriptions were added into the game on Friday, April 17th for some players. We are releasing the feature on a staggered basis, to some players now, but eventually, everyone will have them available. On the day of subscriptions' release, and into the weekend, we discovered a number of bugs and issues with the system. This further proves the sentiment that the feature will cause issues that we need to fix before releasing it to everyone. Our development team is doing their best to fix these issues, and prevent further ones, before we can make subscriptions available to everyone.

If you find that you had subscriptions available upon release, but no longer do, please contact our support team by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu so that they may advise you.

To those with subscriptions, please choose "Report an issue" in the Settings menu directly after any bugs you notice. This will send our support team your logs and allow them to fix the issue(s).

To those without subscriptions, we deeply apologize, but this has been done for the good of all players in the end. Your patience while we iron out the kinks is greatly appreciated.

Please do your best to keep all subscriptions/VIP questions and concerns here in this thread. We will be closing all other threads pertaining to the feature to keep the forums as spam-free as possible.
Sa commence a etre long pomal votre affaire... pour quand l abonnement a tous? Les vip on des coffre qu on peu pas avoir au chalenge on es tres desavantager dans les event dans les defis et tout c vraiment injuste... quand on va pouvoir s abonner ceux qui ont pas l abonnement es ce qu on va etre dédomagé? Du gold et des sicario que les aitre on eu pendant que nous on peu pas?

Naptownmark

Sa commence a etre long pomal votre affaire... pour quand l abonnement a tous? Les vip on des coffre qu on peu pas avoir au chalenge on es tres desavantager dans les event dans les defis et tout c vraiment injuste... quand on va pouvoir s abonner ceux qui ont pas l abonnement es ce qu on va etre dédomagé? Du gold et des sicario que les aitre on eu pendant que nous on peu pas?
Is this advice your giving or an opinion of yours. I wud like to know wats being said it cud be useful to others but it's not n English n majority of us speak English cud u please post n both languages. Not trying to be rude just wanna hear wat everyone has on their mind.

Psy

Is this advice your giving or an opinion of yours. I wud like to know wats being said it cud be useful to others but it's not n English n majority of us speak English cud u please post n both languages. Not trying to be rude just wanna hear wat everyone has on their mind.
Im not english not trying to be rude to but use google translate

Naptownmark

Im not english not trying to be rude to but use google translate
But u know wat my apologies I'm not here to start trouble there are other options available to see wat was said. Tht may have been rude n once again I apologize but I was honestly interested n wat was said but your correct n I was wrong for my statement.

Last edited:

Brian Christensen

Can see benefits VIP players gets makes other offers look like --, is this something you will be looking into as well, must say you guys dont make it any easier plaing this game on even terms right now.
Perhaps you should give benefits to players not having opportuneties playing VIP

Last edited by a moderator:

Narcobuster

It is clear those with VIP because they are getting instant replenish of squads etc. And accumulating lots more league points already. Plus there’s the benefit of premium Sicarios and the daily gold which those of us without VIP are not even getting the chance to obtain. To be honest I’m not sure if I even want the VIP, but if this is a sign of things to come, I can say bye bye to the top leagues and hello to falling down the rankings and less of a fun game to play.. congratulations FTX!

Naptownmark

It is clear those with VIP because they are getting instant replenish of squads etc. And accumulating lots more league points already. Plus there’s the benefit of premium Sicarios and the daily gold which those of us without VIP are not even getting the chance to obtain. To be honest I’m not sure if I even want the VIP, but if this is a sign of things to come, I can say bye bye to the top leagues and hello to falling down the rankings and less of a fun game to play.. congratulations FTX!
Technically the sics are rent a center if u cancel u lose em even if u invested money into it

Goose

I don't believe FTX when they say it's being rolled out in phases due to "bugs". Truth is FTX wants to study the spending habits of those with vip versus those without so they can make necessary pricing adjustments. They've done it before.....selling the same offers at different prices for different regions of the Country. Just as others said above, these bugs should've/would've been captured prior to release. Don't be fooled ladies and gents.

Narcobuster

@Goose FTX lost all respect from me when they openly admitted to ’testing’ the optimum price point for maximum revenue by offering some of the weekly offers at different prices in different regions to see which generated them the most hits and thus total cash in the door. Its probably embedded in all the T&C we are made to agree to on day 1 but all the processing of information is probably done outside the EU to avoid GDPR rules etc.

Goose

@Goose FTX lost all respect from me when they openly admitted to ’testing’ the optimum price point for maximum revenue by offering some of the weekly offers at different prices in different regions to see which generated them the most hits and thus total cash in the door. Its probably embedded in all the T&C we are made to agree to on day 1 but all the processing of information is probably done outside the EU to avoid GDPR rules etc.
Oh I'm sure. And I expect the VIP subscription to go up in price.

el mencho

rest assured it will take another month before they release the game update which is ashamed but many gamers are leaving the game this they deserve ftx

Status
Not open for further replies.