Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Still waiting for the fixes.

fahdi1985

I know it is useless to post this thread. It is no use to cry and whine when no one is listening.
MR. Chase ( top level employee at ftx) never responds in a satisfactory manner and just says " i have forwarded your suggestion to my team "
Its been two years and still no fixes are fixed. More and more bugs are introduced with every new update.
Players are very happy with the recent event and the one before that. But first let me ask them did ftx fixed the no deploy issue in event?
It is really frustrating to see players completing an event in 10 minutes. If ftx cant fix this issue than please let us use para troopers in an event. Why can't we the deploy players use para troopers when the elite no deploy players finish an event in 10 minutes or less? It is really boring to deploy troops in the same repetitive 37 checkpoints, as we have to reinforce troops again and again.
With utter sadness and disappointment, I know ftx will do nothing and maybe they will ban me for talking against them.:mad:
Many players have already left the game. yes its the truth whether the die hard fans of ftx admit it or not.
total hopeless case. seriously disappointed.
please read and discard my post as i know nothing will happen. but i just wanted to give my suggestions. (once again)

copyninja

I know it is useless to post this thread. It is no use to cry and whine when no one is listening.
MR. Chase ( top level employee at ftx) never responds in a satisfactory manner and just says " i have forwarded your suggestion to my team "
Its been two years and still no fixes are fixed. More and more bugs are introduced with every new update.
Players are very happy with the recent event and the one before that. But first let me ask them did ftx fixed the no deploy issue in event?
It is really frustrating to see players completing an event in 10 minutes. If ftx cant fix this issue than please let us use para troopers in an event. Why can't we the deploy players use para troopers when the elite no deploy players finish an event in 10 minutes or less? It is really boring to deploy troops in the same repetitive 37 checkpoints, as we have to reinforce troops again and again.
With utter sadness and disappointment, I know ftx will do nothing and maybe they will ban me for talking against them.:mad:
Many players have already left the game. yes its the truth whether the die hard fans of ftx admit it or not.
please read and discard my post as i know nothing will happen. but i just wanted to give my suggestions. (once again)
I really dont understand why everyone is hammering @Chase - FTX Games when he represents player from the forums. He has forwarded suggestions in the past and there were changes implemented based on those player suggestions. One thing I notice is that he ignore whines like this.

No deploy is by design and players worked hard or paid a lot to obtain that. You dont expect FTX to simply take that away. For now you can protect against missles on finca with GD and Forta. I'm pretty sure they will come upwith some sort of protection against firebombs in the future

fahdi1985

I really dont understand why everyone is hammering @Chase - FTX Games when he represents player from the forums. He has forwarded suggestions in the past and there were changes implemented based on those player suggestions. One thing I notice is that he ignore whines like this.

No deploy is by design and players worked hard or paid a lot to obtain that. You dont expect FTX to simply take that away. For now you can protect against missles on finca with GD and Forta. I'm pretty sure they will come upwith some sort of protection against firebombs in the future
so a reply from a devoted fan of ftx lol. yes your are right ftx cannot take that away. but if you read again i have clearly said that i have no problem with no deploy in event if ftx gives the option to use paratroopers in an event. than it would be balanced. yes ! yes ! i know the word balanced is not in the dictionary of ftx.

and i am not hammering chase, okay you tell me who should i ask about the game changes? should i ask you? lol
chase is the representative of ftx and he should be answerable

copyninja

so a reply from a devoted fan of ftx lol. yes your are right ftx cannot take that away. but if you read again i have clearly said that i have no problem with no deploy in event if ftx gives the option to use paratroopers in an event. than it would be balanced. yes ! yes ! i know the word balanced is not in the dictionary of ftx.

and i am not hammering chase, okay you tell me who should i ask about the game changes? should i ask you? lol
chase is the representative of ftx and he should be answerable
You're clearly complaining that you weren't treated like a king! If you read some of my posts, I do highlight some of the things that can be improved too. But you were just downright attacking the people, and not really the issue. just an example, you attack me as a devoted fan.

paratroopers can't be used in all raid, so that's the challenge. you're free to participate or not. It's free, and yet you still complain.

Last edited:

Renan

Well I can tell you the events for no deploy players are based on who's got the fastest fingers and internet connection. Not sure why you want that 1st place in events, the rewards are not that great you should focus instead on getting as many points as possible. If you want to experience the champion chests you'll need to work your way up in the league or encourage your friends to do better in order to get cartel chest 11.

When I still had to deploy I used to reinforce at most 3 times for a 25 checkpoint event. You just need to find the right balance and reduce casualties. Save some energy, when it's just the finca to destroy put the medpack on your troops as many times as possible so on the next checkpoint your troops will start with close to maximum health.

I'm not saying the game is flawless but there's always a way to counter everything.

Neon234

They've already introduced fortas to make things tough for nodeployers.

And What will get you get by being at the top ranks in the raids? Sicarios? Plata bags? They're all random. And rarely you get good ones from champion chests.

If you talk about resources from top ranks.. they aren't much either...you can get more than those from good reward booster squads while attacking enemy outposts on your map itself. Better to focus on CARTEL chest rewards to compensate for those two things.

As long as you're able to finish and get all rewards from milestones, that's good enough to play raids and have fun.

If they allow paratroopers, do you think you'll be the only one to finish it asap? Obviously no. So it doest guarantee you a top place. On top of that, raids will become useless as they won't differentiate between good players and bad players. The game will be boring for more no players, than the ones like you.

So I feel there's no need to fix anything in raids events and agree with @copyninja . In another post of mine, i suggested that roulletes should be removed. But few people who were successful in that, are happy with it. So a difference of opinion is ok. We can't get everything we want.

It will be only foolishness on your part, if you consider me as a loyal supporter of ftx, after reading this post.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I do indeed read all posts here on the forums, and we take feedback into consideration as we develop the game.

Can you mention specifics on the bugs please? I would like to know what they are so we can resolve them.

Your post is mostly about no-deploy it seems. We did add Forta and Maeve to help with this, and more is planned.

ELpatron50

I do indeed read all posts here on the forums, and we take feedback into consideration as we develop the game.

Can you mention specifics on the bugs please? I would like to know what they are so we can resolve them.

Your post is mostly about no-deploy it seems. We did add Forta and Maeve to help with this, and more is planned.
It all seems for nought that Forta/Maeve is useless on stopping NO DEPLOY !
What we have here is a failure to outlaw No Deploy in game.

BTW the SPRING ELITE RAID is about to begin 20 minutes countdown play starts now !

Attachments

@fahdi1985 If you cant spend money in the game, that does not mean that you can blame the game officials or those who has spend their money in the game. @Chase - FTX Games Forta has been recently introduced and she is alot helping against diegos (which are made mostly free) and many players are spending money on flashbangs and firebombs. I bet if you introduce anti sicarios for both, these free players still will keep on complaining.
In my opinion, the game is becoming better day by day now like before as elite event and other events now are giving gears and many valuable stuffs. @Chase - FTX Games some players cant be made happy whatever you do for them.
From my side, its a Thumbs up! Job by you. :) You are Great.
And @fahdi1985 if you have mind anything, i am sorry for that but please do spend to become powerful.

fahdi1985

@fahdi1985 If you cant spend money in the game, that does not mean that you can blame the game officials or those who has spend their money in the game. @Chase - FTX Games Forta has been recently introduced and she is alot helping against diegos (which are made mostly free) and many players are spending money on flashbangs and firebombs. I bet if you introduce anti sicarios for both, these free players still will keep on complaining.
In my opinion, the game is becoming better day by day now like before as elite event and other events now are giving gears and many valuable stuffs. @Chase - FTX Games some players cant be made happy whatever you do for them.
From my side, its a Thumbs up! Job by you. :) You are Great.
And @fahdi1985 if you have mind anything, i am sorry for that but please do spend to become powerful.
wow look who is talking. mr death for above you are one of the biggest hypocrite i have ever seen. the other day i was reading players reviews on google play and you were the one bashing narcos the most. you are not a loyal person. you jump form one cartel to another in search for good perks. i know everything about you brother.
it doesn't matter i spend any more money on this game or not because at the end of the day you will have to spend more to remain active and competitive in this game.

wow look who is talking. mr death for above you are one of the biggest hypocrite i have ever seen. the other day i was reading players reviews on google play and you were the one bashing narcos the most. you are not a loyal person. you jump form one cartel to another in search for good perks. i know everything about you brother.
it doesn't matter i spend any more money on this game or not because at the end of the day you will have to spend more to remain active and competitive in this game.
Hahahaha! See its not a debate or something about recruiting cartels. Whatever cartel i move to, its not your problem brother. I just answered your Question. And my google play name is not Death from Above. Better focus on your performance rather than noting people moving from one place to another brother.... start spending if you want to stay competetive or just watch heavy hitters blowing bases...

Last edited:

fahdi1985

Hahahaha! See its not a debate or something about recruiting cartels. Whatever cartel i move to, its not your problem brother. I just answered your Question. And my google play name is not Death from Above. Better focus on your performance rather than noting people moving from one place to another brother.... start spending if you want to stay competetive or just watch heavy hitters blowing bases...
i dont want to debate with you. you think of yourself as a heavy hitter and you think a cartel can't do anything without you. but you are wrong bro. everyone is doing fine without you lol. i will not spend any more dime on this game. whether you like it or not.
i have screenshots of you asking people to help you in different scenarios. and you call yourself a heavy hitter? LOL

i dont want to debate with you. you think of yourself as a heavy hitter and you think a cartel can't do anything without you. but you are wrong bro. everyone is doing fine without you lol. i will not spend any more dime on this game. whether you like it or not.
i have screenshots of you asking people to help you in different scenarios. and you call yourself a heavy hitter? LOL
"A man is not famous until people start getting jealous of him. " keep getting jealous man.