Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Still waiting for this "counter strategy"

D-Block

Banned
So my Finca has been getting the missile treatment for months now....It's totally become "the norm" but it still looks dumb as $hit every time I watch my replays....is FTX actually going to do something about this or just continue selling Diego packages?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

BillyBob

Banned
Have NOT lvl'd up past lvl 49 in a month. Won't level up simply because I don't spent a friggen cent anymore because I SPENT so much money on DEFENSE for my base. Players who spent good money on trying to obtain a 1/2 decent base layout are ripped-off!
Bases will get smoked/creamed/beat. Totally understandable. Gameplay.

But, smoked by some ******* with missisles?
Starting to think the Russian dev's are looking into all this as we have have launched law-suit. I'm willing to bet any post that pertains to a "law-suit" againt Russia will be deleted.

[<[cr420]>]

Have NOT lvl'd up past lvl 49 in a month. Won't level up simply because I don't spent a friggen cent anymore because I SPENT so much money on DEFENSE for my base. Players who spent good money on trying to obtain a 1/2 decent base layout are ripped-off!
Bases will get smoked/creamed/beat. Totally understandable. Gameplay.

But, smoked by some ******* with missisles?
Starting to think the Russian dev's are looking into all this as we have have launched law-suit. I'm willing to bet any post that pertains to a "law-suit" againt Russia will be deleted.
Uh

Julio

Seems like a well thought out strategy by FTX. Step 1, get players to spend a lot of money upgrading Diego to be able to destroy bases. Step 2, introduce Reaper and get players to spend a lot of money defending bases. Step 3, (only implement after steps 1 and 2 have reached saturation), introduce a new sicario that makes bases more resistant to missile attacks and watch players spend money ditching their reapers for the latest and better base defense strategy.

Recently had a war where almost all of the higher level players had 5 Reapers with max talents. How much did FTX make off of them?

I am refusing to spend any gold on defensive sics until I see where this arms race is going.

D-Block

Banned
Can I ask a favour from everyone who missiles fincas.....before you attack each base....shout out IM A BIG LOSER five times....then continue with your WHACK strategy.....THX :D

Marv

Banned
when you buy gold.and something goes wrong

That the only bugs they care about.
Problem ingame waiting more then month for reply support. Problem buying gold in 5 minutes a reply from support

Jayjay

when you buy gold.and something goes wrong

That the only bugs they care about.
Problem ingame waiting more then month for reply support. Problem buying gold in 5 minutes a reply from support
Selective response.. hahaha these guys will continue to milk the **** out of us

D-Block

Banned
It's now at the point where 90% of the attacks on my base are strictly finca only.....does anybody actually have skills anymore?? Do these weenies really enjoy playing like this??? Do cartel wars mean anything?? Is this game even worth playing?? Got any answers?? HOLLA :cool:

Seyfert

they will keep offer diego and scorpion at reasonable price because its one of the best selling sicarios .. they only can decrease the chance of 5/5 talent popup so this way prevent people to getting OP and if people willing to spend more gold they will find perfect talent... its all about money !