Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

STOP BEING CHEAP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Block

Banned
Can all of you RICH mofos stop playing like my blind cat....stop air striking fincas!!! Be a REAL gamer and send your troops in o_O.....I know being CHEAP is how everyone stays RICH but this attack style is sooooooooooooooooooo PATHETIC!!!! If FTX refuses to do anything about it than maybe I can call all you SOFTYS out :p.......be a MAN with INTEGRITY.....stop being WHACK like @Cruzzer.....or join the FRAUD SQUAD and missile every HQ in your way :D
At the end of the day let's all be homeboys and play the game like it's supposed to be played ;)
STOP BEING A CRUZZER :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Matt3284

I deploy
Can all of you RICH mofos stop playing like my blind cat....stop air striking fincas!!! Be a REAL gamer and send your troops in o_O.....I know being CHEAP is how everyone stays RICH but this attack style is sooooooooooooooooooo PATHETIC!!!! If FTX refuses to do anything about it than maybe I can call all you SOFTYS out :p.......be a MAN with INTEGRITY.....stop being WHACK like @Cruzzer.....or join the FRAUD SQUAD and missile every HQ in your way :D
At the end of the day let's all be homeboys and play the game like it's supposed to be played ;)
All the time.. but if i come across a finca with 17k bonus.. i aint gonna deploy out of "respect" its gonna be a quick bombing.. most players i get have 340k +51k prison bonus and i get alot of them.. so i only do no deploy on the bases that dont deserve my troops

Pixiegirl

dbag this post direct violation attack cruzzer. we community know truth you lose many time to cruzzer in war and on map you cant revenge. we tired you constant complain you only complain on forums and in cartel chat no wonder many in cartel secretly say they want leave.
1498424206564.jpg

D-Block

Banned
@BigDock is actually a good homeboy of mine and he was messing with you guys....why do you think he's still with my crew??? As for losing to CRUZZER in war and on map....that's hilarious :D:D
Come up with some true facts next time and maybe I'll believe you o_O

Reactions: RC1

1billabong69

@BigDock is actually a good homeboy of mine and he was messing with you guys....why do you think he's still with my crew??? As for losing to CRUZZER in war and on map....that's hilarious :D:D
Come up with some true facts next time and maybe I'll believe you o_O

D-Block

Banned
How many of those victories were by missile??? Your Fraud Squad is so talented :rolleyes:

Reactions: RC1

TRL82

Hahaha it sounds to me like dblock could get smashed by most of the southern boyz cartel, especially Cruzzer then. I'm sure you're getting destroyed by a lot more than cruzzer if you're ALWAYS on here WHINING. Dblock, best advice to give..... spend some time on upgrading diegos and maybe your defense as well so that everyone in this forum don't have to waste their time readipong your cry baby comments. LAME!!!
Well said KFan8

D-Block

Banned
I could buy 4 blue Diego deals and play cheap also....but then I'd be just as WHACK as everyone else who's doing it!!! As for defence I've stopped upgrading anything because there's absolutely no point!! Make the finca immune to air strikes and let's see how good players really are?? As for my constant "WHINING" I'm glad you took your precious time reading my thread and even spent more precious time responding to it......If you don't like what I'm saying then don't get involved ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.