Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

STOP BEING CHEAP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seyfert

Cheap guy deploy troop , rich guy never deploy troop . Hope you can understand that haha

TRL82

It is really just part of the game. Learn from it and advance your sicarios. You should adapt and quit with :( crying :*(

TRL82

I think this has been the most popular thread of the day. I don't think it turned out like D-bag wanted it to. He was trying to bash another guy and it looks like he made himself look bad. Lol

D-Block

Banned
I think this has been the most popular thread of the day. I don't think it turned out like D-bag wanted it to. He was trying to bash another guy and it looks like he made himself look bad. Lol
I think it turned out wonderfully....I'm actually bashing a certain style of play which I find pathetic....why the game refuses to fix it is completely baffling

Durc

I agree D-Block it's just an outrage we need to stop this madness. Cruzzer or whatever your name is you need to stop what if someone did that to you?

TRL82

I agree D-Block it's just an outrage we need to stop this madness. Cruzzer or whatever your name is you need to stop what if someone did that to you?
Yeah what if Cruzzer ended up like D-Block. What do they call it. PTSD. He might never be the same. Lol. This has been a fun thread though. Hope everyone lightens up and just plays the game and enjoys it.

D-Block

Banned
Yeah what if Cruzzer ended up like D-Block. What do they call it.....good looking/charming/athletic/intelligent....an overall great guy
Wow....that was really nice of you to say all that stuff :D

Status
Not open for further replies.