Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Subscription offer

Keep the game fair an balanced and give everybody the same offers and Subscription offers

• Yes. We want a fair balanced game

Votes: 27 93.1%
  • No. we want a unfair unbalanced game

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

[<[cr420]>]

As much as I would love a subscription all the people who bought a lot of gold will be pissed. It will be a slap in the face for sure

Marv

Banned
You can't have a balanced game when some players buy some gold and stuff while others don't. Whatever you do with the pay offers, you'll always have imbalance between paying players and non-paying players.
After level 40 this game is only for pay players so you dont mind having a unbalaced game.? Probaly you have already a subsription offer and dont want others to get it to. Because you like having some advantage?

Last edited:

Cruzzer

At some point, the free to play players will all be passed up by people who have bought the subscription. And eventually, they will all pass most of us due to having a lot more gold at their disposal.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Chase whats your opinion?
This offer will be removed - just heard confirmation of this. Not sure if the very few players who did sign up for this will keep it or will be removed and refunded - that is up to the developers. It will no longer be available for new players or anyone else.

Kali

Banned
This offer will be removed - just heard confirmation of this. Not sure if the very few players who did sign up for this will keep it or will be removed and refunded - that is up to the developers. It will no longer be available for new players or anyone else.
Sad.not everyone could afford this game it would of been great if everyone got this subscription.

[<[cr420]>]

Thank god it would be a slap in the face for everyone who has wasted gold

Reactions: Del

Morbid Death

This is terribly bad. What happened to Feedback and listening to us? We certainly got no feedbackfrom FTX, other than this one message that isn't even on my thread about this issue.

Bako Bullyz

Banned

Should just offer it to eveveryone. I would've bought it in a heartbeat.

Cruzzer

This is terribly bad. What happened to Feedback and listening to us? We certainly got no feedbackfrom FTX, other than this one message that isn't even on my thread about this issue.
They are removing it because people spend money on that and don't spend it on anything else ever again. I've spent $200 last month and another $200 the month before. And more money each of the months before that since I started playing in October. If they released this subscription to everyone, I'd spend $100 in a heartbeat and it'd probably be the last $100 they ever saw from me. THAT is why they won't release it to everyone.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I 100% passed along the feedback that was present on the forums. It does not always result in perfect action in the real world. I explained that our players said they would use the feature well, even if the metrics behind the current use were poor. Perhaps I can bring this up again and see if there is any chance of changing the decision, but it was in fact made.

Bako Bullyz

Banned
I 100% passed along the feedback that was present on the forums. It does not always result in perfect action in the real world. I explained that our players said they would use the feature well, even if the metrics behind the current use were poor. Perhaps I can bring this up again and see if there is any chance of changing the decision, but it was in fact made.
Bring it back because these $49 & $99 offers I'm seeing are just way too **** much, ill drop $20 on the game easily more than I would $49 & $99