Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suggestion to upgrade Finca past Level 22

Increase Finca beyond level 22 in line with player levels?

• Yes - it would even the game out more

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No - it’s fine the way it is.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

ElCapiton

May I suggest @Chase - FTX Games that upgrading the fincas relative to players levels be re-introduced?

If I can recall correctly, some time ago, most likely a year or more, the game had the same issue when fincas were capped at level 20. I experienced this issue and was happy with the resolution as during this time players were just bombing fincas with fully maxed out Scorpions.

The developers rectified this problem by not reintroducing skills and new sicarios etc which cost a fortune, but instead allowed the Finca to be increased to Level 22 thus balancing out player issues. This in effect forced players to deploy and actually play and have fun.

Now in saying this, any player up to level 53 has a Finca relative to their level maxed out at Level 22 which makes it fair play.

Anything past level 53 (Levels 53-65), all the fincas are at the same level. May I suggest the first step in rectifying some part of this issue of no deploy is to increase Finca levels relative to a players level? It is way out balanced at this stage (particularly for those players in the level 54-65 range) and I think this may help with the no deploy situation to some degree that we are all annoyed about. It won’t fix the problem entirely however players don’t want to be spending vast amounts of gold again.

Again this is only my suggestion after playing this game since it’s inception. I’ve seen many changes over this time however the onesimplemented of late have had a somewhat negative effect on the game to put it lightly.

I cannot see skills being removed or money being returned which is fine however, re introducing a new update that requires yet again significant amounts of money to overcome a problem the developers created is sadly going to be the straw that breaks the camels back.

I hope it doesn’t come to this as I really do like this game. But enough is enough. Be reasonable and players will remain loyal.

IvanZG

It is not normal that lvl49 missile lvl63. When I was 49 I could attack 51max....

ElCapiton

Exactly IvanZG you are very right... player levels 53-65 have the same Finca health???!!!? Crazy