Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suggestion:Who wants real game?

Marius93

It nice game, but boring. Strategy to have more medal. Not best defense. Because you have to chance to rew ok, it's ok. When you have good attacking properties. I think some people in top is just for lottery. It's not the same number player shows in map. And other reason they stay some reason online all time. Yes we have vulnarable attack but still. Some people in top is so weak, so the top isn't real. Some speak so much but you can't do nothing. My suggestion is make 2-3 extra in day attacks when you can self find opponents with function view later you can attack if you want and you can see the resources what you will get if you win. Some players will looking good suggestion of resources , other wants reavenge maybe for cartel war, or maybe left cartel with a lot bad talks. Maybe other wants to try self forces with top players. It will be harder stay to top. Maybe for champion league used in some players. It depends your wish, no control. Yeeaaah it's need control like in map always get -+3lwl highter and lower players just you can attack. And the same player can attack in day just 10times different players, if you attack second time , just you can't . You should second time attack other. It will be more fantastic, comunnicate with cartel members , maybe want something killing :DD . But you can't maybe you waiting until level let to attack the some guys. If you want be best you should have good defense and good attack properties, doesn't stay online all time, maybe with some programs. It will be more fun for changing tops, some cartel member, anyway you can reaveange. Discuss about it :)
Who wants real game?

P.S. If you don't understand something in my language. I will explain using dictionary. Thanks for attention.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
It nice game, but boring. Strategy to have more medal. Not best defense. Because you have to chance to rew ok, it's ok. When you have good attacking properties. I think some people in top is just for lottery. It's not the same number player shows in map. And other reason they stay some reason online all time. Yes we have vulnarable attack but still. Some people in top is so weak, so the top isn't real. Some speak so much but you can't do nothing. My suggestion is make 2-3 extra in day attacks when you can self find opponents with function view later you can attack if you want and you can see the resources what you will get if you win. Some players will looking good suggestion of resources , other wants reavenge maybe for cartel war, or maybe left cartel with a lot bad talks. Maybe other wants to try self forces with top players. It will be harder stay to top. Maybe for champion league used in some players. It depends your wish, no control. Yeeaaah it's need control like in map always get -+3lwl highter and lower players just you can attack. And the same player can attack in day just 10times different players, if you attack second time , just you can't . You should second time attack other. It will be more fantastic, comunnicate with cartel members , maybe want something killing :DD . But you can't maybe you waiting until level let to attack the some guys. If you want be best you should have good defense and good attack properties, doesn't stay online all time, maybe with some programs. It will be more fun for changing tops, some cartel member, anyway you can reaveange. Discuss about it :)
Who wants real game?

P.S. If you don't understand something in my language. I will explain using dictionary. Thanks for attention.
Thanks for your feedback, @Marius93.