Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suggestions for FTX Narcos Cartel Wars

RamboRules

Hi FTX, I've been playing and enjoying Narcos Cartel Wars for the last 6 months. I have compiled some suggestions that I think will improve the game,

· Add a Finca health sicario. +5% each star. Make him high damage, and low health. Try to draw a missile. Make him like Sebastian so he can be used at the compound. Offer a promotion, buy him now for $19.99, or win him in a future event a few months from now. People can use him to block missile a-holes. And he could be used in the events to stop people from blitzing through without landing troops.

· When squad camps are upgrading, allow to buy troops with gold.

· For the resource bonus talent (+10% cash / wood / stone / iron production), let their abilities apply to both base production and resource center harvesting. Let their abilities work at the compound too.

· When rolling talents for $50 gold / each, block the Level 1 talents. Then for 100 gold, block the 2 level talents. Also block the cross unit talents. Like don’t give a torcher talent to a sicario who specializes on gordos. If you roll multiple talents in a row, let the person choose between the different possible talents (instead of only letting them get the last one). Don’t allow duplicate talents in a single run.

· The Cartel Port has become a largely useless building. Bring back the ability to protect your Cartel or Event winnings until claimed (up to maximum storage).

· Reduce gear requirements for purple start units. Maybe 6 Aiming systems and 6 juggernaut Armor (instead of 10 & 10).

· Increase the cash reward in Cartel Wars. Most people are losing money to participate. Perhaps factor in damage to allow for higher rewards. This can help balance the wars too since one might take extra risk going for maximum damage.

· Medpack healing speed is a really lame talent. Instead of faster healing, make it more healing. Increase the reward levels from 5% per star to 7% per star. With this Octavia may become a useful sicario.

zecke2

All really good suggestions but do I think FTX will do anything about any of them.. No Chance
You right. We talk about this over months. The imo biggest problems in game are missiling finca and autoclickers. If both probs are fixed it could be a great game again.

Mike Toreno

Unfortunately this forum is full of dead threads with good suggestions/ideas to improve the game. FTX doesn't care.

Autoclickers, no-deploying, unfair league and war matchmaking, old skills still appearing in skill chest, the f*cking dice , removal of the boat etc etc... way too many issues have been commented here and FTX has done nothing about them.
NO DEPLOY, DIRECTIVES , TOURNAMENT LEVEL MISMATCHES, CARTEL PORT STORAGE !

The BOAT is back again , DICES are nowhere to be found .CLICKERERS.

12677.jpg

Segovia

When someone made a suggestion for improvement, such as revamping the medal system, FTX simply replied "There will be no change". Somewhere along those lines. So, yeah. They don't care at all about this game or its customers, which is reflected by the amount of admin replies that you see on this forum.

Hi FTX, I've been playing and enjoying Narcos Cartel Wars for the last 6 months. I have compiled some suggestions that I think will improve the game,

· Add a Finca health sicario. +5% each star. Make him high damage, and low health. Try to draw a missile. Make him like Sebastian so he can be used at the compound. Offer a promotion, buy him now for $19.99, or win him in a future event a few months from now. People can use him to block missile a-holes. And he could be used in the events to stop people from blitzing through without landing troops.

· When squad camps are upgrading, allow to buy troops with gold.

· For the resource bonus talent (+10% cash / wood / stone / iron production), let their abilities apply to both base production and resource center harvesting. Let their abilities work at the compound too.

· When rolling talents for $50 gold / each, block the Level 1 talents. Then for 100 gold, block the 2 level talents. Also block the cross unit talents. Like don’t give a torcher talent to a sicario who specializes on gordos. If you roll multiple talents in a row, let the person choose between the different possible talents (instead of only letting them get the last one). Don’t allow duplicate talents in a single run.

· The Cartel Port has become a largely useless building. Bring back the ability to protect your Cartel or Event winnings until claimed (up to maximum storage).

· Reduce gear requirements for purple start units. Maybe 6 Aiming systems and 6 juggernaut Armor (instead of 10 & 10).

· Increase the cash reward in Cartel Wars. Most people are losing money to participate. Perhaps factor in damage to allow for higher rewards. This can help balance the wars too since one might take extra risk going for maximum damage.

· Medpack healing speed is a really lame talent. Instead of faster healing, make it more healing. Increase the reward levels from 5% per star to 7% per star. With this Octavia may become a useful sicario.
You're dreaming mate.
While we all agree with you I can say that having played witness to many a suggestion in this so called interactive forum expect the middle finger and nothing more from ftx.

It's money they want. They actually want us frustrated because believe it or not, That's when many folks say -- it I'll buy some gold and change this. Not me by the way.

Carry on!

Last edited by a moderator:

kirk theakston

Not sure if its been suggested but i think cartel internal war to overthrow a bad capo or MIA capo would be a cool additive. Members of a cartel can join the member who starts the war against the capo and others follow him or protect the capo. this could help cartels that have lost there capo and have someone else take over his spot.

Bogan

@Chase - FTX Games
Anything being talked about with MIA Capos, ours has been gone for over 18months. I even tracked him down on Facebook where he says he will log on and change the capo but then reckons he can’t load up his account. Now just ignores any messages sent to him.

Jayjay

W
@Chase - FTX Games
Anything being talked about with MIA Capos, ours has been gone for over 18months. I even tracked him down on Facebook where he says he will log on and change the capo but then reckons he can’t load up his account. Now just ignores any messages sent to him.
wow.. now that is some faith and perseverance you got there.. 18 months, sheesh!

Bogan

W

wow.. now that is some faith and perseverance you got there.. 18 months, sheesh!
When u get made right hand & ur cartel is near the bottom of the region leaderboard and u build it up into 1st in the region u don’t wanna just walk away from it

Jody

I now feel your drama, going through the same, Capo MIA for the last 2/3 months..

Matk

Tell me why it costs me 1.2 mill cash to load my trucks for war that's 3.6 mill cash just to load trucks for one war

Agent

Can you please add the ability to change the cartel name? We have waited too long for this....

ELpatron50

1. Two Additional SQuad Camps
+1 SQuad Camp for Finca level 10 / Sicario +1
+1 SQuad Camp for Finca level 15/ Sicario +1
allowing 2 more Sicarios deployed .

2. Vast Improved HELIPAD
+100 BATTLE ENERGY boost vital for noobs.

3. New Units to be deployed to boost
current lineup.

4. Sicario with PETS to aid in wars, events, Pet talents.