Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SUPPORT FTX

Federico

I have a big problem with support. I've been waiting too long (~ 150 days). I need to recover my Facebook-connected profile but disabled and I don't have access to the Facebook account, because as already written above, it is disabled by Facebook.
The answer that this strange support continues to give me, is always the same ... that is, that profile already has a connection with facebook.:rolleyes::eek:
What idiocy ... it is obvious that it is already connected ... I am the first to say it by e-mail to them, but evidently I miss reading our e-mails. So my answers to their meaningless emails, is that I wish I could link it to my active account.
At that point Ftx support becomes like a ghost that does not deign to respond, let alone operate as a support they should do. I don't think I have committed any crime against anyone, but FTX treats me like I was dishonest when it would be enough to read the countless emails I sent to solve a simple facebook connection.
A REAL SHAME.!!! :confused:o_O

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Federico ! I have taken a look into your emails with our support team and can see that they have responded to you as recently as today. Regarding the problem at hand though, I have spoken with the support team directly. It appears that in order to solve your issue you need to contact Facebook to regain access to your account. Once this is done you can easily re-sync your data. Our support team just needs screenshots of your messages with Facebook support, and they'll be glad to help you!

Federico

As well known, Facebook does not deign to respond. I would like to point out that the game that the Ftx proposes obliges anyone to be connected with Facebook. When, due to bad luck, we run into facebook account blocks, our cash investments will be lost and we will be left with only a handful of emails bouncing the responsibilities between Facebook and FTX. A perfect mechanism for invite creating a new account for the player in the hope that he will invest more money.:oops:

Come ben noto facebook non si degna di rispondere. Vi faccio notare che il gioco che la Ftx propone , obbliga chiunque ad essere collegato con Facebook. Nel momento in cui per sfortuna sorte , dovessimo incorrere in blocchi account di facebook , i nostri investimenti in denaro verranno vanificati e resteremo con in mano solo una manciata di mail che rimbalzano le responsabilità tra Facebook e FTX. Un meccanismo perfetto per fare creare un nuovo account al giocatore nella speranza che investa altri soldi.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Federico. If Facebook does not respond, then it would be prudent to send them another contact or to try contacting them in some other manner. Whether or not they respond is out of our control, but we'll be happy to help you once they have.

Federico

Sure but you FtX, you lean on them and this partnership is not reassuring if one has a problem with facebook can die before someone answers and you wait for the facebook answer. This mechanism is decidedly diabolical.

Certo ma voi FtX , vi appoggiate a loro e non è rassicirante questa partnership se uno ha un problema con facebook può morire prima che qualcuno risponda e voi aspettate la risposta di facebook . Decisamente diabolico questo meccanismo.

Federico

I ask Ftx for a new connection but after 5 months they still tell me that there is always an agent who does not know who is working on the problem. I have talked to all the ftx referrers but this agent is really mysterious ... you don't know its name or give me updates ... scandalous .... I asked to cancel that link between the game profile and facebook and they bounced me to ask Facebook for an answer to certify this problem. Never seen facebook reopen to someone ... I have provided all the receipts made by me with my profile but it seems that they have only served to gain time or they tried to make me give up from continuing to ask for their support for a LEGITIMATE REQUEST. To date I have continuous instability problems on IOS APPLE paittaforma and the only solution they gave me was to link the profile to a Facebook account. I seem to be talking to the deaf. ALLEGO RISPOSTE CHE DA FACEBOOK .

Attachments

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@Federico , I can see that the two support agents who were helping you with this request let you know that the only way they can assist is if you regain access to your Facebook account. Your Narcos: Cartel Wars save data is linked to your Facebook account and if you lose access to it, there is no way for us to restore it. They have told me however, that they would be more than happy to assist you if you can get access to it again.

So please reach out to our support team again when you hear back from Facebook. Provide them with screenshots and they will be glad to help.

Federico

April maybe we don't understand each other ... I'll try again with you to explain to you what for me is simple and obvious. Favebook does not restore disabled accounts due to violations of their regulations. For example if you make a Facebook account and give it a fancy name you are violating their regulations. So after some reminders where they ask you to insert the photo of your face, if you don't put your picture, your account will be definitively released for life.
Now please, let's try to think from serious and adult people which I am and I hope so is you too April. Some playmates have lost their Facebook login information and support that month, made them create a new account to be able to reconnect that profile to the new Facebook account. Now tell me April, if there is only one valid and logical reason why I cannot receive an identical solution for my honest and legitimate request? :confused::confused:

April forse non ci capiamo... riprovo anche con te a spiegarti cio che per me appare semplice e lampante. Favebook non ripristina account disabilitati per violazioni delle propie normative . Ad esempio se tu fai un account Facebook e gli dai un nome di fantasia stai violando le loro normative. Quindi dopo alcuni solleciti dove ti chiedono di inserire la foto del tuo viso , se tu non metti la tua foto , il tuo account sara definitivamente diaabilitato per tutta la vita. Ora per favore cerchiamo di ragionare da persone serie e adulte quale sono io e spero lo sia anche tu April. Alcuni compagni di gioco hanno perso i loro dati di accesso a Facebook e il supporto quelche mese fá , gli ha fatto creare un nuovo account per poter ricollegare quel profilo al nuovo account Facebook. Ora dimmi April , se c'è anche un solo motivo valido e logico per cui io non possa ricevere una soluzione identica per la mia onesta e legittima richiesta ?

Attachments

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Hello Federico,

My name is Chase, and I'm the Head of Community at FTX Games. We have been talking about your issue within the community team, and I wanted to weigh in here.

You would like to transfer your account between device platforms, which is luckily a service we do support. That method, similar to most games, is through Facebook connect. I understand that you have synced your account in this way, and subsequently lost access to that Facebook account.

As the primary way to accomplish this will not work for you, it becomes a complicated issue for a few reasons. We take account security very seriously, and we will not give access to an account to someone without perfect proof that it is indeed their account. As someone who is having issues with account security, I'm sure you can imagine how devastating it would be if we granted someone else access to your account who claimed it was theirs without adequate proof.

Upon further investigation to the account in question here, it appears to already be synced to Google Play. If you are looking to sync to an Android device at this time, have you tried connecting to Google Play to regain access to your account?

Your issue with Facebook is out of our hands. We cannot force them to act, and we cannot use a promise that a Facebook account belongs to you as proof.

If you still have access to your account on another device, I think we can come up with a solution to prove that you are the owner of it. Please let me know if this is the case, and additionally if you have other proof of ownership you can provide - please send it in a private message to @April - FTX Games or myself so we can review it.

We value you as a customer and we will do all that we can to help transfer your account - we just have to make sure we are not doing damage to another player in doing so. I hope our carefulness is something you can understand.

Kind Regards,
Chase

Federico

Good morning Chase, I wanted to know if you received my email with the attached documentation, as you requested. I await your kind reply and best regards.
Thanks
Federico Scarfone

Buongiorno Chase , desideravo sapere se ha ricevuto ricevuto la mia mail con la documentazione allegata , come da Lei richiesto. Attendo gentile riscontro e porgo cordiali saluti.
Grazie
Federico Scarfone