Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

support service

AxScorpio

The support service continues on vacation?
A week ago (and I have not received any answer) I asked for your intervention regarding
"Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade " where they did not give me the award they offered.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @AxScorpio, could you please send me the email address you used to contact support (in a private message) so that I can look into this personally? You may also contact our offerwall partner directly by tapping the support button on that page.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you very much for providing me your email @AxScorpio! Once you've provided the team with the screenshot image files they should be able to help you further.

AxScorpio

How much longer do I have to wait?
Everything you have ordered I have sent!
Or the best thing is to uninstall both games and play another that has nothing to do with FTX.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @AxScorpio, thank you very much for sending all of the information I requested. I have checked with our support team and I can see that they requested one more bit of information before they can further assist you (last Wednesday). If you could please check your email inbox, and answer any questions they have, they would be more than happy to help further!

AxScorpio

You're kidding?
Every screenshot that I send you, if that's what you mean, has the time when it completes what the game requested.
More seriousness please!

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@AxScorpio, I can see where you provided the screenshots requested, thank you very much for that.

I can also see that our support team asked you if you could please specify how much gold you were supposed to receive for completing the requirements of Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade? ("¿Podría, por favor, especificar cuánto oro debía recibir para completar los requisitos de Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade?")

If you could please respond to that email with the requested information they would be more than happy to assist you further.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @AxScorpio, my apologies. But your request text is in regards to a reward related to "Rise of Kingdoms" while that screenshot shows "Rise of Civilizations." The difference in wording can sometimes make a difference. I will let the team know that is the amount you were supposed to receive and you should see an email from them soon.

AxScorpio

Hello @AxScorpio, my apologies. But your request text is in regards to a reward related to "Rise of Kingdoms" while that screenshot shows "Rise of Civilizations." The difference in wording can sometimes make a difference. I will let the team know that is the amount you were supposed to receive and you should see an email from them soon.
I'm still waiting!:rolleyes::mad::mad:

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@AxScorpio, if ever you do not hear back from our support team within 48 hours, please respond to the last email you received from them. We do our best to respond within that time period. When it comes to offerwall requests there are two parties other than ourselves and you as the player involved. So it can take some time to resolve the issue.

As I've mentioned before, you are also always welcome to choose "Missing coins?" after tapping your offer in the "In Progress" tab of the offerwall. This connects you directly to our offerwall partner.

AxScorpio

As I've mentioned before, you are also always welcome to choose "Missing coins?" after tapping your offer in the "In Progress" tab of the offerwall. This connects you directly to our offerwall partner.
And I also wrote to you, that it is now blocked and I can not. Or you did not read it? Or read what suits you?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
My apologies @AxScorpio, there is nowhere in this thread that you have mentioned that you could not access this in the offerwall page.

I have been notified however that our support team did get back to you regarding your request after awaiting a response from our partners.

Bod

Who appointed the partners? I would guess the top of food chain would be yourselves (ftx).If this is correct then is it the customers responsibility to step over and deal with this through a third party partner. Very poor indeed.

AxScorpio

According to the search engine of Google Play, is the same game.
Where is my error?
- In the game "Narcos Cartel Wars", as you can see in the screenshots.

Regarding this:
As I see you are having this discussion with @April - FTX Games in another thread, I would ask that you keep this tread on topic. Additionally, as we have stated before our Offerwall is a partnership with another company, IronSource, and each request is a discussion between our support and theirs with the information that you provide.
a pathetic and irresponsible response!
These offers appear in the game Narcos Cartel Wars, and the players DO NOT MATTER what companies you have agreements with!

Attachments

AxScorpio

@AxScorpio, if ever you do not hear back from our support team within 48 hours, please respond to the last email you received from them. We do our best to respond within that time period. When it comes to offerwall requests there are two parties other than ourselves and you as the player involved. So it can take some time to resolve the issue.

It's been a month now. It is a very little time to solve my problem?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@AxScorpio , I double-checked and all of the tickets you have sent to our support team have been handled. If there is another issue you are speaking of, please feel free to send us another support ticket. But as of right now I can see that this issue has been completed appropriately.

Gorilas

Support team is not existing and is not responding to me since saturday
I want my 94 golds that you stole me
And 2000gold for compensation
And april please dont try to justify your colleagues
We pay you a lot
And you dont help us
And you stole my gold as well
And no explanation or excuse in the game for the friday shutdown
Whats wrong with you guys?
Behave to us as big as we pay you