Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Talent fuse

M1ke

do the talent cycles ever refresh? Or do they keep going round in the same 10 or so talents. (Or so I've heard )

Cereal Killer

There are posts on this... I posted one called Fraud. It's on page 3 of the general forums. It won't let me post the link to the page here because it keeps saying it's spam.

IcyThunder

I was cycling through talents the other day game crashed and restarted when it came back my sicario hadn't been fused and my gold hadn't been reduced, so I fused again and started going through talents. Got the exact same talents in the same order! I don't believe it's randomly generated

Crashy2

Basically you will spend 40 bucks to get anything decent FTX at its best
Paid 4500gold for 5/5 missile talent mate. Some people have paid more than that. So yes spot on round about 50 dollars per perfect talent so 1 squad will set you 400 dollars. It's not randomly generated.

Bako Bullyz

Banned
Paid 4500gold for 5/5 missile talent mate. Some people have paid more than that. So yes spot on round about 50 dollars per perfect talent so 1 squad will set you 400 dollars. It's not randomly generated.
Lol, we supposed to believe that? More like the airplane mode WiFi trick