Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Talents returned to 100 gold

Hbanx

All are in the title.

You definitely declare war on us.
Your games will sink faster than you think

Except that in this war it will be you losers

Still have a thing to do: uninstall this game and move on to something else.

Thank you apple for refunding me.

Ciao

Last edited:
Whew I got lucky, I spent about 5k gold last night rolling missiles damage on two Diegos. But that sucks about it going back up, still got two Diegos to go.

Retryer

All are in the title.

You definitely declare war on us.
Your games will sink faster than you think

Except that in this war it will be you losers

Still have a thing to do: uninstall this game and move on to something else.

Thank you apple for refunding me.

Ciao
How can i refund my money from apple , because i want to unistall this game ! i play from december but i can`t resist to see how greedy they are ! please tell me how can i refund my money !

Hbanx

How can i refund my money from apple , because i want to unistall this game ! i play from december but i can`t resist to see how greedy they are ! please tell me how can i refund my money !
Look on Google you will find easily ;)

C@tPo0p

And I was gonna buy gold for fusing...LOL not anymore. Say goodbye to $200.00 FTX. Maybe I will have a nice steak dinner and a glass of wine instead...

Hbanx

And I was gonna buy gold for fusing...LOL not anymore. Say goodbye to $200.00 FTX. Maybe I will have a nice steak dinner and a glass of wine instead...

At this price I prefer to play poker, at least you have chances to win something

Cruzzer

I wouldn't mind the increase so much if I didn't have to cycle through all the 1/5 and 2/5 talents. You can spend $50 on adding 1 talent and that's ridiculous!

I just rolled 6k gold on 10% building health ....
I doubt i can afford buying 6k gold for 60 usd for ****** *** talent... i play like 3 month and i begin to hate those greedy developers ... this is lame

Last edited:

dino

Can i suggest Tepan Yaki with lots of sake..
you'll love it!