Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Talents...

Juan311

@Chase - FTX Games this game is getting completely out of control with talents. It cost 7k with a talent sale to find 1 talents. Also this whole two different categories for building dmg with and out the mines has left such a bad taste in my mouth. The talents are coming up 2 or 3 times during the same roll. I don’t want to hear anything about please record it and send it to me. This game was developed by your team. They are aware it’s happening. Money grab.

Juan311

@Chase - FTX Games this game is getting completely out of control with talents. It cost 7k with a talent sale to find 1 talents. Also this whole two different categories for building dmg with and out the mines has left such a bad taste in my mouth. The talents are coming up 2 or 3 times during the same roll. I don’t want to hear anything about please record it and send it to me. This game was developed by your team. They are aware it’s happening. Money grab.
Same talents coming up 2-3 times during 1 roll.

CRABNUTZ

I completely concur @Juan311. After spending 13k during a talent "sale" for my Pacho, another 12k for a backup Maeve if needed, and them adding 5 more building damage talents to the pool, I find myself basically only playing during wars now.

Juan311

I completely concur @Juan311. After spending 13k during a talent "sale" for my Pacho, another 12k for a backup Maeve if needed, and them adding 5 more building damage talents to the pool, I find myself basically only playing during wars now.
I agree I was making a Maeve at work today. We took a 15 min break so I was like sweet about to give my base some health. 18 min later co workers telling me let’s go ... I’m still spinning talents. The pool is HUGE. The talents are DOUBLE and TRIPLE showing during one roll. Unbelievable man!