Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thank you all , but im out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huanito

After maximizing my account and paying great deal of money for new sics and gold you (ftx) finally brought a game changer that takes most players invesments to the drain.
Forta should of come few month ago when we told you she is what we need , and not at this stage of game evolution after the skills.
To be honest you could of raising a bit fincas health and it would solve most problems in game but you guys prefered to earn more as a method.
Enjoy getting richer on account of the finest ppl in game.
That is enough for me , my 2 strong accounts and few of my freinds in game.
Wishing you guys here at cartel wars community all the best , and i strongly recommend you to retire too.
This game is a pure rip off.
Im leaving behind me a lvl 53-54 account with almost evrrything maxed.
Adios amigos and stay away from cocaine....

double pownage

Spending money isnt playing. Game be alot more dead soon.
The forza with gd is too strong.
People gonna wish they never complainef about nd, now u gonna have undefeatable bases.
Gonna suck

rv_777

After maximizing my account and paying great deal of money for new sics and gold you (ftx) finally brought a game changer that takes most players invesments to the drain.
Forta should of come few month ago when we told you she is what we need , and not at this stage of game evolution after the skills.
To be honest you could of raising a bit fincas health and it would solve most problems in game but you guys prefered to earn more as a method.
Enjoy getting richer on account of the finest ppl in game.
That is enough for me , my 2 strong accounts and few of my freinds in game.
Wishing you guys here at cartel wars community all the best , and i strongly recommend you to retire too.
This game is a pure rip off.
Im leaving behind me a lvl 53-54 account with almost evrrything maxed.
Adios amigos and stay away from cocaine....
Can you please contact me bro. Need your help

Status
Not open for further replies.