Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thank you.

Juan Crashy

By the looks of it after the maintenance was carry out everything appears to be back to normal with recent reported bugs and issues. Credit where credit is due, thank you FTX. Also thank you for running an event after recent issues, I think the majority of players are liking these events. I know it cant be an easy job @Chase - FTX Games but thank you for taking our concerns and feedback to the FTX team. Lets just hope they listen to us the end users to ensure longevity and success of the game.

double pownage

Well update sucks, if there wasnt event it would been total fail.

Dont announce big cool update unless u target gameplay issues. Stupid small fixes or adding stuff no one cares aboyt should not be announced as big update

After event game will still suck so update didnt do nothing.

Serge

Lol is OP trolling..?

No deploy is still very much active
Half the cartels have no cartel perks / the other half have too many
Theres a donation glitch so people cant donate peoperly

And through this, the devs thought the most appropriate thing to do would be to add a new sic.. and a bunch of pointless achievements?

Shank

Lol is OP trolling..?

No deploy is still very much active
Half the cartels have no cartel perks / the other half have too many
Theres a donation glitch so people cant donate peoperly

And through this, the devs thought the most appropriate thing to do would be to add a new sic.. and a bunch of pointless achievements?
Don't forget the "fantastic" prison and soccer field !!!

Koltukas

There was bugs in all big games as far im remember cc was peace of sh** when started loot at it now in 3 years same as boombeach at first it was gliching on everything now it perfect games
And the cartel wars are still new game and they are still learning
Many things gone wrong i haven't get any reward from last event but fu** it its the game nothing we can do about it
I bet they will get it right after couple updates and i give 100% plenty people will still complain about anything
Thats true

Shank

There was bugs in all big games as far im remember cc was peace of sh** when started loot at it now in 3 years same as boombeach at first it was gliching on everything now it perfect games
And the cartel wars are still new game and they are still learning
Many things gone wrong i haven't get any reward from last event but fu** it its the game nothing we can do about it
I bet they will get it right after couple updates and i give 100% plenty people will still complain about anything
Thats true
You're missing the point completely.

FTX seems determined to keep releasing new content and revenue generating items, while neglecting to fix current and ongoing issues. Waiting over a month for a response on a detailed ticket I created to get a copy-pasted "sorry it took so long, do you still need help ?" answer is pathetic as well. How long do you think I would have had to wait for help if my ticket was because the game wasn't allowing me to buy the 144.99 package ?

It also seems like updates aren't tested very well before being released into the wild, as within 2 minutes of an update there are already multiple posts of bugs and glitches.

There IS something we can do about it, I refuse to buy gold any more. If people refuse to buy gold, we hurt their bottom line and maybe they will wake up and start listening to us, and properly testing things before making them our problem.

Since the update 3 people in my cartel have quit and I'm considering it myself. Other people have commented in other threads that they have quit or had cartel members quit as well.

This game has promise but unless FTX gets their act together soon, they will lose a lot of people and revenue.

grmnn

You're missing the point completely.

FTX seems determined to keep releasing new content and revenue generating items, while neglecting to fix current and ongoing issues. Waiting over a month for a response on a detailed ticket I created to get a copy-pasted "sorry it took so long, do you still need help ?" answer is pathetic as well. How long do you think I would have had to wait for help if my ticket was because the game wasn't allowing me to buy the 144.99 package ?

It also seems like updates aren't tested very well before being released into the wild, as within 2 minutes of an update there are already multiple posts of bugs and glitches.

There IS something we can do about it, I refuse to buy gold any more. If people refuse to buy gold, we hurt their bottom line and maybe they will wake up and start listening to us, and properly testing things before making them our problem.

Since the update 3 people in my cartel have quit and I'm considering it myself. Other people have commented in other threads that they have quit or had cartel members quit as well.

This game has promise but unless FTX gets their act together soon, they will lose a lot of people and revenue.
Completely agree,
From this point I can ensure you that my wallet is closed to FTX if something doesn't really solve all the amount of problems we see here related.
It's impossible to maintain interest.
I can not open the game on my phone since yesterday. This is completely out of bounds

Shank

@Chase - FTX Games

Please don't take this as bashing, you asked for it :).

1. No deploy missile issue that is making a lot of people upset. Personally I don't care either way, I missile, I get missiled. There have been many solutions discussed, the 2 that make the most sense to me are either a) increase finca health or b) make missile do less damage to the finca.

2. Customer support - waiting a month on a very detailed ticket on an important issue, to receive copy pasted "sorry it took so long, do you still need help ?" answers is just plain wrong. I've spent probably $150 or so on the game. I'm not demanding same day service, but come on, let's be real here and speak honestly- what part of my customer service experience is acceptable to you ?

3. Patch bugs and glitches - Patches put out with what seems to be very little testing. Bugs are found by people within minutes of updating the game, they should have been easily found by your testers and fixed before being released for us to have to deal with.

4. Exploits - Won't go into detail here, but the 2 most noticeable ones that should be addressed immediately are the medal exploit and the additional sicario exploit.

5. Port - everyone hates the new port system. I haven't seen the code for this game, but I'm guessing it wouldn't be very hard to revert to the old system where you could save your war loot without worrying about it being stolen. I haven't seen a single "I love the new port" post, but I've seen a lot of "this new ports sucks" posts and threads.

6. Cartel war matching - we just accepted our first war challenge since the ceasefire ended, and I actually feel bad for our opponents. If they are able to kill any of our top 10 guys, I will be surprised. That's not being arrogant, that's just simply how bad a match up our opponents got. Constant terrible mismatches make wars boring and not fun for either team. I'd much rather win/lose a close war by 1 or 2 points than steamroll or be steamrolled each time we get a match.

7. Players map matching - Another issue this forum has seen multiple negative poats and comments on. Should be solely based on level. Sometimes you will get a player your level with 1000 medals, other times they may have 10 - but at least the players are matched decently.

I have more but those are some of the most important ones. Again, not bashing but speaking honestly here.

Thanks for responding.

:)

Dan

I'll add on the list :);) this is also not a bashing, but brutal honesty on other existing issues which should be addressed in priority over new content. Note: players are leaving because of existing issues, not on new content.

Shank point 3 should be highest priority for new updates. The number of glitches from at least the last 3 new updates are shocking, not on the new content but bugs are on existing content. FTX should spend more time on beta testing, rather than trying to push out new update every month. While the new content is welcoming, the and associated pains are not. If you need beta testers, I'm sure a lot of players on this forum will volunteer :)

8. PvP and outpost rewards: multiple earlier threads on the very low rewards. This Is the death of a majority of players in f2p and p2p. Many are finding it hard to move up levels with the limited resources rewards, esp beyond finca L16. The other threads in this forum had said a lot, if FTX don't get it, can start another thread on discuss this.

9. Special offers to new joiners, which FTX mentioned is a trial. This is not fair for older players who had spent a lot more to reach similar offer level.
Chase has mentioned this trial will be removed from the new joiners at an unknown timing. This is not fair for the new joiners if they had paid for this subscription, then to have it withdrawned. In other words, ALL future offers should be to ALL players. Period

9. Game constant crashes/errors/unable to join/loading waits etc, missing sics/gold/gears. Numerous threads on these topics for a long time. I had a few game crashes which I managed to overcome, but in general this is more applicable for the other frustrated players in the forum and in cartels. So far the main feedback is to contact Narcos helpdesk (and expect Shank Point 2 response) rather than FTX feedback in having a serious look at properly addressing this issues.

10. Championship chest is a rebadged Gold Chest (Rank 1-4 sic). This is in both the event and weekly tournament league rewards. This may only apply to fewer members, but this is not a fair way to reward players who had spent lots of money and time to reach the top only to be disappointed.

11. After reading both threads a number of times, I don't have a clear sense of why FTX consider 4 levels difference in PvP an issue, but 12 levels difference in Outpost to player level is not an issue. In PvP, the player can "Find Other" so problem will go away. In Outpost, the L40 player will be stuck until he/she gained enough levels to beat the L54. So perhaps the easiest fix is to add "Find Other" to outpost???
For a fact, I had tested clearing my map then only Outposts following. In 3-4 days of clearing only outposts, they are replaced with player bases. So after 5 days, there is no way of progressing to the top as what you say by clearing outposts, as there are almost no outposts left to clear.
Can you post a screenshot please? You should never be matched with someone more than 3 levels different than you, so 4 levels could be an issue.
I've spoken to the team about this, and the design idea behind outposts is similar to the PVE elements in other similar games - in that it's leveling is static and the players you face is dynamic. You cannot PVE your way to the top - it will out level you if you do not fight players as well.
12. The last is most sensitive, as it's about FTX business model on this game. Why, you may ask as after all this is a business? The perception to date, for myself and a lot of players here, is FTX is focused on getting more and more money from their players rather than delivering a quality game. This is at a point where some players are asking for fixes by exchanging with gold, as that the currency which FTX only seem to understands...
In my Cartel (#2 in my country), the average player lasted 4-6 weeks before they "died" and we have to kick them. In my current Supercell game task force on BB and CR equivalent, the average player lasts more than a year. I would suggest FTX to focus on delivering a quality game, and the money will follow.

Re-iterating my first line, players are leaving over existing issues which are not addressed, not new content :)

Vinnie Di Maggio

Thanks Dan, I hope the devs pay as much attention as it is fair to do so since you took the time to put this together in a sensible and reasonable way.

@Chase - FTX Games I think that with Shank and Dan's posts we have something rather important to take into account here, in order to push this game forward towards success!