Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thank you

ElCapiton

The game is officially dead. For everyone past level 61.

Awesome work FTX. Your development team and the creative people behind the scenes have done a great job at destroying a good thing with the new introduction of this warden tower.

Well done

I’ve said before to myself however this time I have this confidence I won’t be buying anymore gold whatsoever. What is the point if you’re unable to even take a base down??!!!

Congratulate yourselves on an epic fail.

Anonymous

100% agree! All lvls should have tower also. Why do the lower lvls getting it so much easier than experienced players? @Chase

MiloIsProperrrr

Awesome work FTX. Your development team and the creative people behind the scenes have done a great job at destroying a good thing with the new introduction of this warden tower.

Well done

I’ve said before to myself however this time I have this confidence I won’t be buying anymore gold whatsoever. What is the point if you’re unable to even take a base down??!!!

Well done

100% AGREE!

I won’t be spending once more cent on this game!

Thousands of dollars spent on Big Bang, Talents and flash like so many players.

What a joke!

Well done FTX

Chef Chick

Well done

I agree 100% epic fail no win all defends its --..

Last edited by a moderator:

ElCapiton

Are you suggesting all high level players acquired their rank just by no deploying via bombing/ missiling?

B

Because experienced players have their rank with no deploy, and in that case new comers have no chance to reach them

BenOG

Administrator
I would like to point out that there are people out there who are still attacking bases with the Warden Tower active, and winning. Take a look:

zecke2

If someone wants to post their experiences we could all benefit from them. Win or lose.
Most of us tell you their experience.
Read all the posts about warden tower.
Against a strong base you can win. Sure but with many troop losses . Where should we get all the cash??
Maybe 200k cash for a win but 500k- 1mil. for refresh troops.
THAT needs more balance soon.
Than you hopefully understand the big problem .
This tower is a game killer.
I can't believe that you can't see that.
You are never a narcos player.

Rachel.

Most of us tell you their experience.
Read all the posts about warden tower.
Against a strong base you can win. Sure but with many troop losses . Where should we get all the cash??
Maybe 200k cash for a win but 500k- 1mil. for refresh troops.
THAT needs more balance soon.
Than you hopefully understand the big problem .
This tower is a game killer.
I can't believe that you can't see that.
You are never a narcos player.
It's not so much a matter of if we can win. That's not a problem. Never was.

I'm not sure ftx or ben fully understand.

I give up.

Mister96

I would like to point out that there are people out there who are still attacking bases with the Warden Tower active, and winning. Take a look:
Is for you sufficient that ONE player does a good attack? There are tons of bases really hard to beat. You destroyed people who use flaco/fuego and FB. You could simply reduce the bonus of FB duration, such as FB damage.

Ragnar89

If someone wants to post their experiences we could all benefit from them. Win or lose.
Lol, I still destroy that base with no deploy, find sicarlo base and destroy it like that if you can. I can send you a video if you don’t belive me. ;)

ElCapiton

Seriously open up the game Ben. Have you actually played it?

I’m guessing not as there isn’t any benefits at the moment. Win or lose.

Playing at a loss isn’t going to help me upgrade my base or help my cartel.

Why don’t you just listen for a change and actually believe what all of us are saying. We’ve all be playing 2-3 years now at minimum.

This new upgrade is ridiculous.

CZechwarrior

Lol, I still destroy that base with no deploy, find sicarlo base and destroy it like that if you can. I can send you a video if you don’t belive me. ;)
Ben you destroy this base, because Kali have Warden Tower on bad place in defense. Thats all. Try hit my base with No Deploy or with Full Deploy. You will lose.

This really happened? Trying to tell us tower is a great improvement with a video attacking one of the easiest fincas? And an attack with torchers... and for those players who need fuegos for compounds? Do you even know that some players need fuegos guerrillas for compounds? C’ mon... give us a break and start listening to players who payed for the game!

Best regards,
Cookie Monster