Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The main issue remains - lack of resouces

EgregiousParagon.

I do not mind been raided.

While sometimes I just can not understand how can I be raided by Level +7 player, what is the point of the revenge in that case ... it is the fact that with cartel wars boat changes, no events, and high players allowed to raid lower players .. I feel playing game now is pointless.

How can I accumulate resources needed? 3 Million? how?

GHI1968

Frustrating that the reward from winning wars was cut by around a third as well as less reward crom game bases and taking away the boat for storage.

EgregiousParagon.

If you setup your camp and upgrade you defense sicarios [so it is difficult to attack] - game will ram level + 6 to make sure you do not accumulate the necessary resources. [Or some punk with all purchased and over-geared sicarios will run you down].

I have item that cost 3.5 million. it will take four days. No chance as I will be raided in four hours.

Nutty

My biggest issue with this game! Never played a game where u couldn't get enough resources! A sheild should b used for a style of play that im not interested in! At least not regularly. If chase reads all these post then fakn do something or reply!

M1ke

It's a gold using exercise saving the resources for anything big, that's how the devs want it, us spending actual money to go anywhere in the game or just keep up with others.

Julio

It's by design. It is not possible in my opinion to accumulate enough resources to make major upgrades without spending gold (either on the shield or the resources themselves).

Taking away the port was a way for the developers to ensure that players did not cache resources in the port away safe from raids.

The bunker is totally inadequate for saving resources for major upgrades at higher levels. If i need 5 million iron and i have 4.7 million and i get raided, i will probably have around 4.2 million left. Do you think i can accumulate another 800,000 without being raided? Haha. Of course not. The only way currently is by using the shield (and probably a couple of times at my level to accumulate 5 million in iron).

Restoring the port system would go a long way to fixing this along with bunker increases (the percentages are fine, the base amount protected is ridiculously low).

Sp4rky1426

The port is an absolute waste of space now!! I said that straight after the change... That was a major f*** up in my humble opinion... Like everyone else has said! If you can't save for the bigger upgrades what's the point?? Specially as the loot available to you during an attack is also fixed at such a low amount... I've never ever seen a game more fixed against the people trying to play it? Even supercell wouldn't stoop this low! Maybe that's why CoC has lasted so long at the top??

Julio

The funny thing is, with a few minor changes they could solve a lot of the major complaints, create raving fans, and continue to generate lots of money. Right now they are risking major complaints in the app stores (both Google and Apple) and the are probably risking a lot of potential income because they haven't addressed these issues.