Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The price of dice is out of control

Has FTX ever made you feel frustrated or taken advantage of that you thought STOP Playing

• Total voters

gybster

Agree ill stop playing soon
FTX,

You have put a value on dice for various functions in this game, i.e 30 dice to randomly change a color slot.

I want to bring up this example for a moment. I have spent literally hundreds of dice trying to get a couple colors to align for 1 sicario. However the frustration is when I have a slot that changes back and forth between 2 colors that I DO NOT NEED.

Now I would like to bring up the price it costs to get dice. 200 gold opens a chest for dice and 1 skill; 9 times out of 10 I open a chest with 5 dice. Over and over again, I get 5 dice each chest. This equates to 1000 gold for 25 dice. The skills that come alone are 9 times out of 10 worthless as well.

My suggestion:
1. Fix your random dice generator program and start giving more dice and skills that MATTER. The reins are pulled to tight with your random generator giving anything with fair or good value. DOESNT FEEL FAIR that I have to spend $50 USD to get enough dice to create 1 vet sicario. Then when I think about how many hundreds of dice I spent watching your color change mechanism bounce back and forth between the 2 colors I DONT need-- it does not feel good at all and makes me want to discontinue this game indefinitely.

2. Compensate when you are wrong and have customers telling you of unfair experiences. I can personally attest to the fact that I would spend more money with FTX and this game, but I choose NOT to because you guys need to give a little more. It needs to feel fair to us, your customers, the people keeping your business alive.
Agree

Carlos ireland

**** yeah we need a couple weekends in a row of guerrilla events. And Dice needs to be available to buy in let's say packs of 500 from play store
Yeah I was thinking the same sell dice you shouldn't have to buy skills just to get the dice

TARANTULA

They really dont care, as long as there are players that actually spend big amounts of real money on this game.

Dr.D.Fence

bought the special on the skills chest today with my free hard earned gold. 500 gold netted me 25 freakin dice. Should have used the gold to speed up the compound instead..FFS

TheBaron

Actually, I was thinkin to buy this chest too, 500 gold for 5 chests doesn't seem that bad. Then I thought that it is highly possible to roll between 25-30 dice and I saved my gold! :)

EgregiousParagon.

I think with this sale they also reduced the probability of getting more than 25 gold. So for half the price you get 1/2 of dice. Spent 2.5k gold to update 2 slots of my edge so ridiculous. Every single 500 chest purchase gave me only 25 gold.

Shank

I think with this sale they also reduced the probability of getting more than 25 gold. So for half the price you get 1/2 of dice. Spent 2.5k gold to update 2 slots of my edge so ridiculous. Every single 500 chest purchase gave me only 25 gold.
When i was younger I worked at a clothing store and the owner would announce "50% off everything" sales....except she'd raise the prices 25% before the sale started so the true savings was 25% not 50%.

I guarantee you that FTX does the same.

This will all come to an end shortly though...

https://www.theverge.com/2017/12/21/16805674/apple-loot-box-app-store-games-odds-probability-disclosure

zecke2

@Chase
the new event has only a few dices !! i think you will give us more dices. why it dont happens.
we need the dice to react at this stupid new sicario. to give her skills and/or give skills to scorpions... hahaha...
unable to do something right. just make money.
... another lie .... shameless ... most players leave the game and very bad comments in playstore. i hope nobody give ftx money anymore !!!!!

augustine

@Chase - FTX Games

FTX emailed me a few times to take part in this forum and voice some concerns to help you guys make the game better. Eventually, I bite and create this thread with a poll showing majority of people all voting the same way.

This thread started in November and 62 paying customers are all aligned with the same opinion on this dice problem and clearly feel some type of way about it.

What are you waiting for? It is a no brainer to say that your customers feel the unfair balance in this particular part of the game with dice.....but nothing is done?

@Chase - FTX Games