Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The process the app uses to determine which Level Finca can attack another Level Finca is flawed

grice

Cry baby really! Your post does not help me or has anything constructive. "your problem may be u upgraded to much. " I think it is a little late for that unless you know how I can downgrade buildings and defense. You do not think I see I upgraded to much? Because, I did not realize how poorly the game calculates player levels.
You should read what I write. I am not crying I am reporting an issue with the game.

My Post is not for ADVISE, it is for FXE to acknowledge that there is flaw in the game allowing Players to grow faster than they should be and should limit the max level of buildings and defenses they can have for a particular Finca level better so their Player does not exceed 46 (for Finca Level 18)...

This post is to also let people know that DO NOT MAX YOUR Buildings/Defense for you current Finca Level (unless your Finca is between Levels 22 and 24) your at or you will be getting attacked by Players 4 time higher than you.

So if anyone wants to post "You upgraded to fast!" Please do not respond to this Thread. That is useless advice at this stage.

There should be no "Your issue is that you have maxed level defenses for the Finca Level your at" when the game allows me to do so.

Naptownmark

Cry baby really! Your post does not help me or has anything constructive. "your problem may be u upgraded to much. " I think it is a little late for that unless you know how I can downgrade buildings and defense. You do not think I see I upgraded to much? Because, I did not realize how poorly the game calculates player levels.
You should read what I write. I am not crying I am reporting an issue with the game.

My Post is not for ADVISE, it is for FXE to acknowledge that there is flaw in the game allowing Players to grow faster than they should be and should limit the max level of buildings and defenses they can have for a particular Finca level better so their Player does not exceed 46 (for Finca Level 18)...

This post is to also let people know that DO NOT MAX YOUR Buildings/Defense for you current Finca Level (unless your Finca is between Levels 22 and 24) your at or you will be getting attacked by Players 4 time higher than you.

So if anyone wants to post "You upgraded to fast!" Please do not respond to this Thread. That is useless advice at this stage.

There should be no "Your issue is that you have maxed level defenses for the Finca Level your at" when the game allows me to do so.
I have no issue n happy wit my setup I'm not the one who posted anything. Higher level players n my cartel were telling the lower level player this. It was just a suggestion since the developers havent responded to your concern. You've got defensive wit everyone who tried telling u anything so u can use google for all I care, i was just passing dwn wat i heard. Have a good day sir hope u find you answer

Naptownmark

https://www.reddit.com/r/NarcosCartelWarsGame/comments/81fnqu
Read this it explains building n upgrading stuff gets u harder opponents

grice

I have no issue n happy wit my setup I'm not the one who posted anything. Higher level players n my cartel were telling the lower level player this. It was just a suggestion since the developers havent responded to your concern. You've got defensive wit everyone who tried telling u anything so u can use google for all I care, i was just passing dwn wat i heard. Have a good day sir hope u find you answer
Thanks for document. Perhaps this thread will help newer people to work around the games deficiencies so they will perhaps enjoy the game more and not quit like I am doing. I do not even think FTX representatives/developers ever look at theses threads anyway.

I wish you would just agree that I should not be penalized just because I maxed out my Defenses.

But anyway, Enjoy the game.

Naptownmark

Thanks for document. Perhaps this thread will help newer people to work around the games deficiencies so they will perhaps enjoy the game more and not quit like I am doing. I do not even think FTX representatives/developers ever look at theses threads anyway.

I wish you would just agree that I should not be penalized just because I maxed out my Defenses.

But anyway, Enjoy the game.
I agree with u completely wish I wud have known this earlier too

H2O

I have never seen sooo many people play this game JUST to complain about every little thing they possibly can think of. No one is forcing anyone to play so stop complaining!!! @grice that was quite the novel you had written about you short comings in this game. You should spend more time and energy on you game play and less time complaining. Although you have been playing for 4 yrs you said? Maybe it is a lost cause. Just quit.

Snark

I have never seen sooo many people play this game JUST to complain about every little thing they possibly can think of. No one is forcing anyone to play so stop complaining!!!
You were just complaining about day 1 wars being boring in a previous thread, why are your issues OK to complain about, but not his?

Just out of curiosity.

I mean, FTX tooltips encourage building extremely ineffectively, if a player was to follow these FTX tooltips your account is pretty much ruined considering that minimalism is the meta defense game.

IE) New players building 6 labs, 4 product storages, Iron Mine, Quarry, Bank, mortars, flamethrowers, 3 sets of storages, etc. When the tooltip says to upgrade flamethrowers and mortars (something that shouldn't be built in the first place) most new players will do as much. 6 months down the road they are super overbuilt, finca under level, TC and Helipad are way under level, they spent around 300$ trying to fix their mistakes but the system already messed them over and it's way too late at that point.

Getting players to just quit over something that FTX wrongly encourages them to do is pretty harsh. IMO.