Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The TOP 100 players list means nothing!!!!!

D-Block

Banned
This list is filled with "auto clickers" and "no deploy" players!!! Who are the REAL TOP 100??? o_O

Serge

How many medals you have? What Level are you (just curiousity)

D-Block

Banned
I'm not trying to say I should be in this list either....I'm also curious

D-Block

Banned
ManiakBN.....holla at me!!! I want a REAL top 100 list.....SQUASH all these low level guys down to where they belong :eek:

With AutoClickers i agree .
But whats wrong with No Deploy players?
If the game allowing plrs to destroy finca without being deployed i think its fine ...
This is where i aim for myself , 100k FB damage .. i spend time saving cash / reaources to upgrade TC also money to buy talents ... the game main difference between non paying players and paying plrs is sicarios and their talents ...
Otherwise the game was boring ... if all was for free...

Bako Bullyz

Banned
Bragging Rights & a sentence on the Tombstone.
Rest in Peace Top 100 Player in Narcos or here lies so and so from the Top 100 list of Narcos. Lol

D-Block

Banned
I really thought this thread would get more action....where's all my so called TOP 100 at to chime in???

Mike Toreno

My Capo is a thief. he steals copper from construction sites and sells it so he can buy offers. Better than selling coke I guess

The Bots must be delisted ? So we can have a precise list of top players in the Globalized

CARTELS league!

Maniakbn96

Absolutely nothing!!! As a fan of hip-hop.....I can never hate the PLAYER....I need to hate the GAME :mad:
It still doesn't make missleing somebody's Finca less cheap o_O
As hip hop guy you know the one and only way are some drive-by's for the autoclickers