Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

they are not paying attention to our call ‍♂️‍♂️

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ronnie. I can only assume by this that you mean suggestions that have been made. We listen to every single bit of feedback from our players and greatly value it. Game development is a complicated process, however, there are a lot of factors to consider, and these things can take time.

Please continue to share your suggestions for the game with us. I share everything with the development team myself.

ELpatron50

@April - FTX Games :eek::mad:

Recientemente comprobé que mi configuración participa en guerras de cárteles unirse a la caza de recompensas es todo fresco, pero el que no se puede participar en la guerra de cárteles actual es lo que obteto lo que ha ido mal es esta normalidad ?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@April - FTX Games :eek::mad:

I recently verified that my setup participates in cartel wars joining the bounty hunting is all cool, but the one who cannot participate in the current cartel war is what I get what has gone wrong is this normal?
Please contact our support team by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu and give them a brief explanation of the issue. They'll be happy to help you!

The nature boy

They only send auto msgs to you.. asked for NEW cartel icons for 4 years .. they say Wow good idea ... then nothing ever comes of it

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
They only send auto msgs to you.. asked for NEW cartel icons for 4 years .. they say Wow good idea ... then nothing ever comes of it
Our support requests are all responded to by a real person (other than the automated emails from Zendesk, such as when a ticket status is updated, or tickets combined). If they seem automated, I do apologize. I will bring this to the attention of the team.

As for the Cartel icons, this is a new proposition to me (I apologize if you mentioned it here on the forums previously). Could you please elaborate?

The nature boy

I asked for new cartel icons ... seeing how there is only 12 from a grenade ro a diamond.. A-Z sounds free.. a $ sign maybe just a few .. I'll wait for zendesk to respond

ELpatron50

Our support requests are all responded to by a real person (other than the automated emails from Zendesk, such as when a ticket status is updated, or tickets combined). If they seem automated, I do apologize. I will bring this to the attention of the team.

As for the Cartel icons, this is a new proposition to me (I apologize if you mentioned it here on the forums previously). Could you please elaborate?
Sabes que hablé de este tema con algunos miembros de nuestro chat de cárteles, todavía es vago por qué no podrían dar una respuesta sólida por qué no puedo atacar durante la guerra de los cárteles.

The nature boy

Wheres the cartel.icons?? A construction sicario? An option to destroy buildings you created.. or a prestige??

The nature boy

It's been almost 8 hours with no response... we need new cartel icons ie my cartel is called Elevation.. would like to just put an E in my Crest shape..

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

Please, guys, stop spamming the forums with complaints. The game is what it is, we were never promised to help design the game. When the forums are nothing but complaints none of the serious players will even look here. Only complainers.

[QUOTE = "Tampico Sunrise - Shark, publicación: 58884, miembro: 4995"]
Por favor, muchachos, dejen de enviar spam a los foros con quejas. El juego es lo que es, nunca nos prometieron ayudar a diseñar el juego. Cuando los foros no son más que quejas, ninguno de los jugadores serios mirará aquí. Solo quejosos.
[/CITA]

no son quejas , son sugerencia , para hacer mejor el juego , por que nosotros somos los consumidores y nuestra opinión en mi entender debe ser importante