Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This game is dead good job FTX

Oakenshield

I have been playing this game for nearly 2 years now and have seen it go from addictively excellent to bottom of the barrel.

FTX's mad pursuit of profits over gameplay quality have left this game dead in the water. There are barely any new players and players are quitting in large volumes. The latest addition of a flash tower took the only other method of base taking available after they took out no deploy and the defenses are so powerful these days (with multiple sics and guerilla defenses) its almost impossible to take a lvl 50+ base with anything other than Torchers because FTX have forced ppl to go down that route hence their overuse.
Then they go and release the Rhino... how thick are the staff at FTX? Nobody will use it -- because you've forced the game to go solely Torcher now. Your pursuit of greed over the interests of the players has tanked your own game! You could have just kept it as it was before you got greedy and ppl would still be spending on gold and your playerbase wouldnt bottom out. The only way to progress is to spend these days and that is a joke Look at the other comments on here.. wake up and grow -- up FTX and sort your game and your attitude to its players out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DDRR

I have been playing this game for nearly 2 years now and have seen it go from addictively excellent to bottom of the barrel.

FTX's mad pursuit of profits over gameplay quality have left this game dead in the water. There are barely any new players and players are quitting in large volumes. The latest addition of a flash tower took the only other method of base taking available after they took out no deploy and the defenses are so powerful these days (with multiple sics and guerilla defenses) its almost impossible to take a lvl 50+ base with anything other than Torchers because FTX have forced ppl to go down that route hence their overuse.
Then they go and release the Rhino... how thick are the staff at FTX? Nobody will use it FFS because you've forced the game to go solely Torcher now. Your pursuit of greed over the interests of the players has tanked your own game! You could have just kept it as it was before you got greedy and ppl would still be spending on gold and your playerbase wouldnt bottom out. The only way to progress is to spend these days and that is a joke Look at the other comments on here.. wake up and grow the **** up FTX and sort your game and your attitude to its players out.

You forgot the other debacle, david.....
4x david takes down everything. Even a lvl 89 compound.
Everybody has seen the movies from fakir now.
Probably everybody but FTX ....
so @Chase or @Ben if you want to look at the movies you can ask anybody.

Goose

You forgot the other debacle, david.....
4x david takes down everything. Even a lvl 89 compound.
Everybody has seen the movies from fakir now.
Probably everybody but FTX ....
so @Chase or @Ben if you want to look at the movies you can ask anybody.
Ftx apparently failed physics class. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Ben gonna need new job soon. Ftx cant sustain this business model forever. Their retention is gonna fold and players not above 58 have already been advised of the debauchery they have to look forward to at the higher levels. Meanwhile ftx is still paying netflix the licensing fees to use characters from the show....that cant be cheap. Good luck and good riddance

I2el3ell

Ftx apparently failed physics class. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Ben gonna need new job soon. Ftx cant sustain this business model forever. Their retention is gonna fold and players not above 58 have already been advised of the debauchery they have to look forward to at the higher levels. Meanwhile ftx is still paying netflix the licensing fees to use characters from the show....that cant be cheap. Good luck and good riddance
Don't worry new game with new money income is out soon. Breaking Bad, where they didn't even bother using new characters

F296C84F-44EB-493D-B9C0-74942ED3E140.jpeg 041DD727-9305-4688-AADC-0A6BED208F1A.jpeg

Oakenshield

This game is dead everybody knows it, Ben is more bothered about messaging me telling me i said a bad word in my post... shows you where their priorities are lmao.
They broke it and everything they try to do now just breaks it more. I've just moved onto other games on the store now not wasting anymore time or money on narcos.

BenOG

Administrator
This thread is about the game based on your opinion and completely relevant to why we have a forum in the first place. That being said we have few rules on this forum. When you use our forum we expect all users to follow the rules laid out. If users do not follow the rules, action is taken, simple as that. For your convenience, you can view our rules section here.

Oakenshield

Yer thanks Ben i know how forum rules work mate :) FTX has already robbed me you dont need to condescend aswell. Hence your reply proving my point. Whats the point in a Forum if it's largely ignored? And the only action taken is to try and manage the largely ignored Forum. The point im trying to make and your effortlessly ignoring is look around the Forum my opinion is not exactly a minority opinion. It would be interesting if FTX published their playerbase figures i reckon it would make for sad reading. Stop worrying about forum rules and actually read peoples posts of frustration and put 2+2 together and try to reach 4.

BenOG

Administrator
Nothing in this forum is ignored I read every post, I take the information from each post and thread and write a formal document each week and deliver it to the development team for review.

The community responses are weighed and looked at from the development side and then decided upon as to what will be implemented and what won't be. I am looped in at the end of that meeting process.

Just to reiterate, all posts are read and notes are taken from them, nothing on this forum is ignored.

Juan311

Aww how cute @Ben - FTX Games. Bright eyed and bushy tailed. The development team never listened to the community ( that is such a joke ). The development team ignores this forum. But when it comes to making money they will steal ideas off this forum when it suits there needs and that is it! Seriously such a joke.
Nothing in this forum is ignored I read every post, I take the information from each post and thread and write a formal document each week and deliver it to the development team for review.

The community responses are weighed and looked at from the development side and then decided upon as to what will be implemented and what won't be. I am looped in at the end of that meeting process.

Just to reiterate, all posts are read and notes are taken from them, nothing on this forum is ignored.
hot