Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This is WHACK!!!!

Who's more WHACK??

• The players doing it

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The devs for ignoring it

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters

D-Block

Banned
@Marv I would like to think that you are smarter than you appear but I'm not too sure....what you are trying to say is that this is not a problem for the game??
This attack style is perfectly fine and that nobody should complain about it??

Marv

Banned
@Marv I would like to think that you are smarter than you appear but I'm not too sure....what you are trying to say is that this is not a problem for the game??
This attack style is perfectly fine and that nobody should complain about it??
Just that you have to add it with the voted selection.
Seems to be fair..
Thats all i said.

And get use to it that ftx will ignore you and only wants your milk nothing else thats were they made this forum for too see ore opinions and give them ideas how they can milk us more.

And the fix for the problem takes some time they didnt ignored you they are just getting bored of you spamming the forum with it. Wen they answert it a few times already that a counter strat is coming for it.
What they dont now yet there probaly still thinking about it ..
So be patients thats al you have to be.
The game learned it you already.
Because it seems your not such a golddigger.
So you wait patiently till everything is done.
So please be here to

D-Block

Banned
@Marv.....You are totally right....it's like I'm beating a dead horse :eek::eek:
The thing I don't understand is how it's taking them months to figure out a simple solution.....I guess they want a complicated solution that will cost us money instead :rolleyes:

Marv

Banned
@Marv.....You are totally right....it's like I'm beating a dead horse :eek::eek:
The thing I don't understand is how it's taking them months to figure out a simple solution.....I guess they want a complicated solution that will cost us money instead :rolleyes:
Of course they want it to cost money.
Dont see them adding free stuff

Nutty

Another post about this? Really quit crying and move on already! For **** sakes!

Cruzzer

Posts like this make me so proud of pulling off the perfect no loss (including the compound) war against Coke Tyrants. :cool:

So tired of reading the same complaint in so many different forms. Just quit already.

D-Block

Banned
Posts like this make me so proud of pulling off the perfect no loss (including the compound) war against Coke Tyrants. :cool:

So tired of reading the same complaint in so many different forms. Just quit already.
I was actually very impressed with your crews performance....except all the "softies" who decided to missile our fincas....It's actually really sad when somebody 4 to 5 levels above me doesn't want to send his troops in o_O
BTW how does it feel every time you show up on my map and my fuegos burn your base apart???

D-Block

Banned
My bad....that was a revenge
It's better that you stay off my map anyways :D

Cruzzer

You're welcome to beat me any way you like to. It's part of the game. If I didn't like it, I'd quit playing. I certainly wouldn't find 20 different ways to ***** about it on a public forum though.

D-Block

Banned
How else do you expect to get change homeboy??? If I didn't like the game so much I wouldn't give a $hit o_O