Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tie Wars

LAGRIMA

both cartels get a lose war bro that happen to my cartel and we both got a lose crazy but true

Running

It just happened to me now.. that's not good.. chase you should fix this.. it should not be loss.. we have s perfect record untill this crap..

LAGRIMA

i tell you we got our 1 lose cause of that i was happy that we end up tie cause i was thinking that we both we a win or just stay the same like nothing happen but we both get a lose sucks

sky_high

we got a loss too for a tie (had a perfect record as well). i just figured it gave a win to the team with the higher level.

JackBlack

It just happened to me now.. that's not good.. chase you should fix this.. it should not be loss.. we have s perfect record untill this crap..
It is not a loss, it is a draw. What would you like? To be counted as a win?

MorantMejor

NO NOT a win by it shouldn't be counted as a loss either. . Does that make sense? ?
Nope, it makes no sense, since the system only counts how many wins you've got from the number of wars you've had. If you want it different, maybe you should ask the devs to change it, and also count the draws.