Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tired of direct missile attacks and bombing

LVMonkey

did you seriously just start a new thread about a topic that is covered ad nauseam in the forums?? did you really place it under "bugs and problems"??
let me sum it up for you... a bunch of people hate it, a bunch of people love it, and the devs know all about it and are working on it. sit back and wait like rest of us for their fix. quit whining and quit wasting our time posting garbage.

Anonymus

did you seriously just start a new thread about a topic that is covered ad nauseam in the forums?? did you really place it under "bugs and problems"??
let me sum it up for you... a bunch of people hate it, a bunch of people love it, and the devs know all about it and are working on it. sit back and wait like rest of us for their fix. quit whining and quit wasting our time posting garbage.
If you do not like it do not reply. For me and my cartel it became headache. I stopped upgrading any defense. It's useless. I get bombed 8 times out of 10. And I am not weak player

fahdi1985

Maybe they will fix it soon. But i highly doubt that because than they will have to compensate the 4 clicks players

zecke2

where is the problem ? Are your developers unable to implement this? You do not need statistics. The many complaints must be enough. That can implement in DAYS not in months.
FIX IT NOW !

Dr.PrLe

They shouldnt nerf Diego or missile dmg etc, all they should do is to REDUCE dmg on the finca! So, no compensation for missiles.FTX would be happy as we, players.Cheers

Matt3284

Hahaha I love this forum. Never a dull moment!!!
the same people who are shouting for this bombing to be fixed are the same people who will be knackered once it is fixed.. the amount of big name players.. 57+ that missile the finca then deploy to scramble an attack to finish off a few buildings for extra energy is embarrassing! Once its fixed.. no raid from them guys :)

Anonymus

If this shameful finca bombing crap will be fixed then hopefully we will see them to deploy their troops and cowardly loose. LOL

Laquica

no, not correct.
They sell Diegos and till people buy it, will nothing change.
Why do people buy diego then.?

Diego is free .

Or mayby he was free before
(Didnt see any diego sicario missions anymore)

And how long is soon Then in russian?
1 year?

Matt3284

If this shameful finca bombing crap will be fixed then hopefully we will see them to deploy their troops and cowardly loose. LOL
Its really down to finca health.. cartel bonus helps because it prevents it or at least makes it so you have to deploy..
Why do people buy diego then.?

Diego is free .

Or mayby he was free before
(Didnt see any diego sicario missions anymore)

And how long is soon Then in russian?
1 year?
deploy..most sicarios are free.. but to get them at rank 4-5 or 6 is not free so people buy them at a rank to save time crafting..

I would not rush for this to be resolved because if it was a health fix it would of been done by now