Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Torchers Have 2 much of an advantage

Naptownmark

Ftx when will yall put sumthin n the game tht can compete with these torchers. You probably never get weapons to a level to compete with these things n it's making the game unfair n my eyes.

Goose

Ftx when will yall put sumthin n the game tht can compete with these torchers. You probably never get weapons to a level to compete with these things n it's making the game unfair n my eyes.
Idk your level but torchers become useless after lvl 57. High health and suppressive fire is what u need against torchers. Didn't know ppl still used those things. Lol. Or did you mean armed trucks?

Naptownmark

I meant torchers I'm a level 53 with almost a million health. Currently I'm using 3protective fury n 2 ground defense. They are unstoppable n I'm seeing more attacks with them. I'll try suppressive fire n see how tht wrks.

H2O

Do you have your PC's maxed? What sics do you have on your base and with what talents?

Naptownmark

2 isabelas (50) protective fury , vista protective furry(45), pacho(60)gd n hector(30)gd. My fica is 340,000+691,800.

Lowrider9999

2 isabelas (50) protective fury , vista protective furry(45), pacho(60)gd n hector(30)gd. My fica is 340,000+691,800.
Hector is for Cartel base. If I was you I would learn how to use my sicarios before I leveled up. And get rid of them -- torchers and use Arm trucks

Last edited by a moderator:

Naptownmark

Hector is for Cartel base. If I was you I would learn how to use my sicarios before I leveled up. And get rid of them -- torchers and use Arm trucks
Your wrong hes not for cartel base 35% health to all buildings n gorilla building. Dnt call ppl out if YOUR info isnt correct sir. U learn the game or buy him to see. Hector Palma google him.

Naptownmark

Also u must have once again been misinformed in not the one using the torches sir in being attacked by them is wat my post said. Reading is Fundamentally hope u can comprehend tht

Lowrider9999

Also u must have once again been misinformed in not the one using the torches sir in being attacked by them is wat my post said. Reading is Fundamentally hope u can comprehend tht
Was agreeing with you in saying, torchers are obsolete after about lvl 58.

Lowrider9999

Don Neto's, Mauve's, and Hector Palmas. My top. I had Hector mixed up with Jengi while ago.