Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Torchers won't blast

Thamer

It was an attack lost during cartel war.

Basically I deployed one squad of Torchers, and using smokescreen I guided them to the warden tower. As soon as the smokescreen disappears, one torcher gets blasted.
The two remaining Torchers stopped attacking along with all defenses. Everything seems to stop but the timer kept going. All commands had no effects. After the timer got to zero not even a result msg appeared.

PicsArt_02-25-03.19.41.jpg

BenOG

Administrator
@Thamer I have reported this to support, but if you could too, the more reports the better. You could copy your original post and send it to narcos@ftxgames.com. This would be a perfect ticket.

hof

It was an attack lost during cartel war.

Basically I deployed one squad of Torchers, and using smokescreen I guided them to the warden tower. As soon as the smokescreen disappears, one torcher gets blasted.
The two remaining Torchers stopped attacking along with all defenses. Everything seems to stop but the timer kept going. All commands had no effects. After the timer got to zero not even a result msg appeared.

View attachment 2786
Great...another week off.